The Power Within

The Author Is Dedicated To Readers and Principals

Any further threats using my name will be considered retaliation for whistleblowing as well as victim witnesses intimidation.

MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

For years I've had here a disclaimer that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts and vids on the connected YouTube channel.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

as usual Eleanor White seems to stay positive with yet another contribution

...while I can hardly keep it together lately. Boston has a horrible effect on me and it usually leaves me like a vegetable. I don't know how she does it.

Here is her website: http://www.multistalkervictims.org/

I have her linked on my sidebar as a helpful TI and gang stalking resource but she always comes out with something new.

The cartoon idea struck me as silly and irresponsible when I first set eyes on it. I have had a bad experience with a TI who was either posing as a one of us and was a perp or a TI who was just fickle and jealous and decided to be a bitch. She used to do things like post jokes and useless time wasting sh*t and then say "I like to keep it light". So annoying.
I just didn't buy into it.

However looking into these cartoons they are accurate..and the purpose isn't to try to be humorous about it which actually I do a lot of that on this blog as I cant help my creative side being expressed as that is what I should have been doing all this time anyway instead of activism.

I like the fact it starts out with a dead cat and him actually stating its throat was cut. One thing about TI's...they don't f*ck around. Maybe that's why society hates us so much.

And its not trying to be funny it's illustrating how events go in our lives. Its a good idea.

why all this is underlined i have no idea nor do i know how to fix.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When will you do your next utube video?

Justin, TI Ottawa Canada