MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

Disclaimers

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

Also it's obviously not clear enough to readers that I've put up a disclaimer for years that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Another RA Blog That May Be Useful

http://onmc.wordpress.com/2009/12/20/another-ra-blog-that-may-be-useful/

1 comment:

AJH said...

Rachael;
Ever pondered the notion that RA, organized child abuse (fill in the religion) and abduction abuse might all be connected in some way? Like attempting to extract or render psychic energies while under duress? I suppose I can thank my tormentors for planting this notion, but I reckon much of the past organized child abuse in Canada (native indian schools, Duplessis Orphans, Christian Brothers in Newfoundland) had sanction at the very highest of political offices (provincial/state and federal government cabinets). This has been revealed by public enquiries in two of the three cases. And of note, some of the Duplessis Orphans are now getting TI abuse; pains, extra-conventional gravitic fuckery and gangstalking. (The Duplessis Orphans have not been publically investigated, as no one in the traditional media will touch the story. But, it was Premier Duplessis that signed the government order to make the orphanages under the care of the Roman Catholics into psychiatric facilities at the stroke of a pen, which then spawned abusive and even terminal experimentation on children in the 1950-60's, right here in supposedly free Canada). Food for thought anyhow. Take care.