TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, November 3, 2008

TI SURVIVAL GEAR #1-video cameras

I have found that if u r being harassed as I am the 24/7 treatment then u r going to need some staples.
VIDEO CAMERA: Not expensive but its very important. A small video camera ala Rodney King is the prescribed remedy for harassment of all kinds. This phenomena started in the 90s and due to its co opting by slick a-holes like MTV and COPS it seems that the hand held video has lost its reality shock value. Dont let em take from you what belongs to the People. Its an illusion as usual. Your personal vid cam is still a big threat to bad guys on all sides. To overbearing males to crooked cops to any and all perps in the gang stalking system. Yes, you'll need computer access and get the kind with the memory card, unless you can afford the new kind that has a mind of its own..the hardrive is in the cam itself so no need for memory cards. Tapes are kinda messy for those of us nomadic but if you can use em do so.
The results are amazing: Perps move off of you as target when they see this mechanism. THEY HATE EXPOSURE. That is the key. Dont go filming anyone unless they are really overt. Just the showing of the camera in your hand not on or hanging on your wrist is enough of a veiled threat to get these bastards to stop thinking they own the entire outside world and you are thier prisoner. It seems to turn a light on in thier little brains: The target is not alone. And if you have been stalked long enough especially being a woman you can feel and see these men a mile away.
Also, if you are a female and they have sent alot of males to terrorize you daily and really worked on your sexuality as a weapon against you, you are dangerously weakened and they can sense it. Men can sense this. I have experienced lately that men sense this and they may or may not be perps. Its like alot of males in one place of stud age will focus in on me..like on a train platform. I just think being hunted puts the female TI into a primitive state with men. IF you just show the camera, VERY NON CHALANTLY (you too can be an actor not just the perps) you will sense them pulling thier focus off of you.
Its sad but this is how far the damage goes to the human system with prolonged adrenaline and PTSD. We will never be the people we were but primitive humans weren't stupid and that is the part of the mind we have been forced to enter. Females will always grab a weapon before fighting with thier bodies against males. THIS CAMERA IS YOUR WEAPON-IT IS A GUN USE IT.
Enough zines have been published that show cameras as guns getting people killed in foriegn nations or skewing reality. Use it for good this time. YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO DEFEND YOURSELF.
If the perps want to attack you in subtle ways then do the same or employ defense in kind.
Vid cams can be gotten for 40 US dollars at Radio Shack or other places. All you need is a small inexpensive one.
There is a company called APTEK that sells small cameras that are like $99-150 and up. They don't need batteries but are charged like cell phones with same kind of batteries. Now that I have printed this publically you may want to watch out how you order your camera....like under someone elses name etc depending what security levels as Target you are comfortable with.
Perps will do all they can to steal these cameras. I mean like you will be targeted repeatedly by crooks who seem like mind controlled perps just to get your camera away from you. I am not being over dramatic.
And you will find yourself often 'forgetting' your camera or leaving it places. Just train yourself to be inseparable to that camera.
When you have collected whatever video you want you can empty your memory card onto memory sticks or cd's or whatever works for you. You will find that alot of video is useless or filmed under duress in the middle of a situation and needs editing or is unusable. But you will also have a great record of what has happened to you and a time line of being gang stalked.
NOW here is the conditional use of the camera. You TI's who get the whole deal will know what I mean. YES they have a chip in them: they are digital. SO...YES, they can be hacked into.
I have had this problem with every camera. I have lost potential evidence by whoever turning the zoom to X700 so whoever was entering my apartment could not be ID'd. In AZ a camera theat claimed to store something in a different place than it really was thus got erased. (it was overt harassment.) There was an instance where I want to film something good and if perps see u and camera you'll get a false 'memory full'.Right after its not full. These cameras can all be hacked into and don't think that whoever the tech people are once they know you have a camera they wont be on it at all times just the way they are on you with the computer or the cell phone.

1 comment:

  1. Another thing with adding new technology as a deterrent for gangstalking is that they mess with your head in attempting to learn it. Even my digital watch re-set for Standard Time gets hacked even after reading the manual and knowing that I am doing it right. I might get a video camera, but as they screw me out of remembering to take my still camera 100% of the time, I am not sure it will be effectively used.

    And another stunt to disuade one from using a camera in public is to physically attack them. Been there, had it done to me.

    Good post.
    AJH

    ReplyDelete