TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

E-handlers..technology interferences

It seems alot of TI's have what I call hacker handlers or E-handlers. It seems our technology use is always monitored. I often wonder if this could be done by computer program itself..freeing up human hands. Imagine that...a software program to keep people in line remotely every hour of the day by computer. I am not the only TI who claims that tech harassment of my body and mind seems to be on a clock ....I have been being severely mentally tortured and it has just stopped like that at 12 midnight. Like someone has turned something off. With all else that happens to TI's that seems so...calculated it would be a logical theory.
Imagine a prison system for people limiting thier thoughts, activities and movements by computer. When this comes out in future, which I am sure the greedy little bastards wont be able to help themselves...they are hoping we will all be dead or insane so no one can make claims. That is so typical.
And trust me, their motive for interfering with our tech is to 'train' you little monkeys to realize that you live within their God-like limitations and to get used to it.
ALOT OF THE TECHNOLOGY NOWADAYS HAS BEEN AND IS BEING USED TO 'TRAIN' HUMANS. WE ARE JUST A GENE AWAY FROM MONKEYS AND THEY KNOW THIS. DO NOT LET THEM TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR PRIMITIVE SIDE. YOU ARE HUMAN, YOU ARE SPECIAL AND YOU HAVE THE GOD SPARK WITHIN YOU.
Remember that part of the horrible human experiementation of the past has been to reduce humans to animals. Now it has become streamlined.

Dont you notice that all the mechanized phone systems are like monkey training? You have to "follow the prompts" and push certain buttons(do what you are told) to get what you want / a certain result. Its just like what will the monkey do for the banana. There is a reason all grown up evolved humans dislike answering machines all the way down to these automated systems. It implies stupidity and an authority that does not listen to reason becuz it cannot be reasoned with. These leaves true thinking people w/ little option.
In this day and age it is healthy not to like being put into one of these mazes known as automated systems. It makes you feel like a mere mouse having to go just here and there as instructed to get to cheese.
It is so obvious to me now, even just as I write this that all this tech as well as the psych drugs are experimentation in how to control humans and how to create a managed society.
I explains the curious experiments in Canada in the early '90s that created our Gen-X boredom culture. There was a tv commercial with a couple in a car. Windshield wipers were going. The creators wanted to see how long people would watch this even though it was 'boring'..the couple said nothing and the wipers jsut kept going. It was proven that people would keep watching just to see what happens. They could be trained to stay engaged, submissive to the tv. This has become part of our culture. We have been so intimidated in the past 20 years and its been such a gradual process that alot of people dont see. Young kids prob don't even know different. I wonder...just a flash of insight...OK stay with me here I go:
If ADD is people who are hyper and go to fast..could it be that all the tech messes with human rythms and natural 'time' so that all this being forced and dominated to go slow or so according to a maze or prompts has forced some people to be going to fast? Like in time and space when you go to fast it gets slower and vice versa...Just a passing idea. I do not know enough about science. But I 'sense' that whatever humans are doing with pre recorded light and sound, keeping 'time' itself unnatural for us to exist in (the TV add, having to follow prompts of a pre recorded voiced system) and also all the EMF ....I just wonder what the consequences are.

Targets are human experimentees and we all can sense it. Why do you think its so important for us to "accept your our circumstances" like perps have said to me? Or that I am only"allowed to grow very conditionally?" It is so obvious that without representation or laws to protect certain humans from experimentation this could easily be a realistic scenario. That is why its so important for them to make it look like nothing is happening or say to you " its not hurting you" when you have not life and what you do have is miserable. Whoever is doing this will stop at nothing to get the results they are looking for and anyone they want to capture to use or get rid of who gets in thier way is expendable. I dare think it has something to do with humans having to move underground eventually or live in space or long term space travel..and there is an urgency. Think this is not a good line of inquiry? Virgin is focusing alot of future effort to New Mexico and space. God knows what NASA has been up to.. I can just imagine. There are already people living daily in those stations...look it up on the web. They have a way for you to email the scientists living up there to ask them questions.
There is so much money now and with a global world whoever has the most money is going to be the ruling class and those who live in poverty...forget it. The world is already their playground. Why should we have rights I guess they assume. I think it is ridiculous that Targets are often kept in poverty when there is sooo much money out there. It makes it more obvious that we area being held for sinister reasons.

Anyway, it is not natural for humans to be so ruled by tech and separated from each other. Impersonal. It is not right for people to be covertly held prisoner by tech either....as alot of TI's complain about their lives 'managed' by constant interference with technologies they use.
The best solution would be to get rid of all your tech dependence and have on
digital anything. But then there are still the foot soldiers who would break into your home, car and mess with you one the street anyway. Its a complete holding pattern for a target, all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment