TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Left the City for a day..

I need to let everyone know that Boston like all big cities is...targeted with some sort of remote influence that is heavier than other areas. I have read this on the web from some people writing on mind control via tech. Please read up on mind control. There are disinfo people in the scene with some popular posts and articles but even some of their info is useful if you separate out what is logical from the b.s.
I posted on another blog that leaving the city once a day is recommended. Here is how it seems to work.
In this area we are fortunate because we have a train system. Also it seems if you are targeted in area 1 say, Boston south end , if you get on train and end up in Cambridge-call that area 2, the remote influences of area 1 are gone. Even going underground in the train makes it stop most times (dead giveaway its outside influence not us being nutcases).

I have experimented and say I take the Red line all the way from the 'inner city' like Boston Park Street stop out to Braintree, a suburb. Not only is your head cleared from pollution, it is cleared from whatever the hell is in the city as far as remote influence. It seems to end at JFK/U Mass. The same experience happens on the way back in.
What is more difficult is to live somewhere that you are stuck in one area and cannot move about as quickly.
And the harassment from tech is alot more violent in places like St. Loius MO. Boston causes a sort of zombie affect and whatever they want you to think comes to mind until you shake it off somehow. In the summer it was alot of suicide ideation..I had to fight like a bastard. This I read in an article is what they are doing in inner city environments.

There are different things that we can use as rules of thumb.
-Go into a government building or hospital-the targeting stops for me..dead. Relief.
-If there is total black out of area.
-Underground like train tunnels here in Boston- 70 percent or so relief. Same with building with metal roofing.
-Being around water gives some relief and being IN the water seems to give relief- from a mere shower to the ocean. And bathtubs in between.

The fact that alot of TI's have come upon these experiences randomly shows its got to be related to the tech that is claimed on the web.
Also the sunny days seem to be worse sadly for all kinds of remote influencing. If it is cloudy or snows/rains there is improvement.
So I came out of the city and what an improvement.
Just looking at my posts tells me that they are driving me nuts.. once again I stayed in one place too long. After that it seems there is a real hold on you. It doesn't matter, if I were to move out here they would start some sort of 'program' here. I move somewhere outside the city and I get like a few days of Real Rest and then it seems I get targeted like always. I must say that the targeting that has happened outside the city was worse than inside it.
In Boston I experience this suppression of mind and emotion. And there is a suppression of the Will that is unique to Boston area. It feels more sophisticated as far as mind control goes.This may be why the gang stalking is not so overt here. This is the reason I had to flee to VT and other states to write up my lawsuit for the mold exposure. Something was keeping me from exerting my will into action. Its very subtle but one can feel it, in the Will Power center and in the mind.
In no other state have I experienced this.

And as far as how insulting the tin foil hat thing is I wouldn't even grace that idea with a try for shielding. Metal roofing helps and in St. Louis I had to resort to using common objects to stop some targeting in an apartment I was staying in for a time, but in St. Loius they are over the top with abuse thru tech.. I mean it was the most abusive place I have ever lived. There are other experiences thru the southwest I wont get into but the experiences were at least more.. structured. St. Louis is just overtly abusive. Yet, it was the best proof of the existence of tech harassment I have encountered, because it is so brazen. Some of the things they are doing out there..I am not going to get into it.
I have read the tinfoil doesn't work and what scientific basis is there any way? Its a novel idea but if you do your research you'll find better more logical methods of deflection..stuff that is scientific. Just read about electromagnetics etc. Read about what the tech is on reputable sights and then do your checking.
So anyway, I feel some relief. What the hell were those posts anyway? It seems whatever should be my creative writing bleeds out into my posting here, prob becuz I have no other outlets.
Also, I have determined that a large part of what they are doing is to get us to 'talk' or tell what is really inside us or on our minds.Whoever was using the helicopters can 'water board' you into confession without the physical set up. You are made to think you are going to die so why not tell what your core intentions are? You are then scanned somehow with an interface of either human or computer or god help us-a combo/hybrid. There is a certain state that when you cross its border you are scanned, deep within your mind, you can feel it- for what your inner intentions are.
Its here already...its all being done now. I don't mind being scanned to find out if I am a terrorist or out to harm. I DO mind being broken down, interfered with and not allowed to rebuild my own life but to do so by the designs of others. They'll learn eventually that they need to back off of peoples free will.
God, its like dealing with nervous new parents who are overprotective and controlling. Like this mind control of the masses thru tech is new parenting to who ever is doing this. They need to learn that if they INSIST on keeping these systems on place that they need to work with humans free will. The world is not so cookie cutter.
Its creepy how they will cut off whatever doesn't fit to get you into the round hole if they feel you are a square peg. The same old story.
It historically only works for a time and then The People get po'd about being so subjugated.
Keep it up guys.
Their only advantage is that The People don't know about what is happening.
I would LOVE to meet anyone who is a citizen who is actually all for a system of mind control THIS intrusive and domineering. Get THEM on the couch...we need to ask them about their childhood's!
Sheesh.
Fellow TI's who write me..thanks for bearing with the ups and downs. Also I think this cavitation has me unnaturally weakened. In the city during the day I just put off all my health issues..like lately its been 'stop taking your herbs and vita, none of it matters anymore.' When are they going to give up?
Never I think. They want the TI to give in...and I think they will sit back and wait a lifetime if they have to.
Remember what a few perps said to me "They are mad at you becuz you are not accepting your circumstances" (THEY? Who are 'they'? And how arrogant is this statement?) and "You need to accept your circumstances...dont go to NY!" and then he ran away like a kid who had rung a doorbell for a prank.
I'll go wherever I please..and actually in NYC alot of people were saying things like " how dare she show her face here" and within hours the NYPD supposedly told the local homeless women that I was the biggest slut around....IN NYC? GIVE IT UP...ITS NEW YORK DUMBASSES! HAVE YOU READ THE BACK OF THE VILLAGE VOICE OR LOOKED AT IT? THOSE ADS WOULD MAKE ANYONE FROM BOSTON CRINGE they are so overt. (I especially love the showing my face non sense..you show me why I should not show my face there and I may show you a way to sue the perps..go ahead. Tell me why I should be so ashamed. I need your $ and your imminent downfall.)
And the NYPD were doing tactics....but I expect nothing less from the northeast's most corrupt. New York thinks it's hot sh*t. Put any punk from Boston or NY who is out to cut my throat throughout this campaign in St. Louis ...better yet EAST St. Louis, for a week or so and see how far brilliant arrogance gets you in a slave state with Arctic winds in the winters.
This is what is great about travel. You see how each city houses it's own illusions and the MC tech is essentially created by humans and run by them.
THE VULNERABILITY OF THE SYSTEM IS NOT IN THE TECH BUT IN THE HUMANS WHO RUN IT. IT MUST BE IMPERFECT SOMEWHERE FROM ITS INCEPTION DUE TO THE FACT THAT HUMANS ARE IMPERFECT.
Take advantage of that.

1 comment:

  1. Acc to some geeks the tin foil helmet does nothing, and some say it would instead increase the effect ("broadcasting due to the helmet not covering up your head entirely"). Since I do not fully understand the concept of shielding I'd have to trust what the geek says. The only solution would be some kind of faraday cage, something like a panic room with multi foil layerings. No wonder they randomly attack the real tech freaks who would create some kind of mirror device, detect the attacks, locate them and give them their own treatment.

    ReplyDelete