TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Candlewood Suites Burlington, MA 11/1-2/08

Documenting something that happened and as usual its also educational for TI's-in case this ever happens to you.

text saved: 11/02/08 11:23 am.
"Candlewood suites me in rm 230. Rooms 229, 330 constant foot steps..that dropping something on floor sound turned out 2 b a tactic. Repeated door closing on latch."

When I went into the hotel it was nice and staff was good to me..up until shift change around 11:30pm.
Then whoever was upstairs in rm 330 was walking heavy back and forth for hours, until I called downstairs to the desk. Then they made some obnoxious noise before they stopped.

Some of that night but mostly very frequently early on the morning of the 2nd, there was this sound like someone dropping an object that bounced off the floor above me, but it didnt sound exactly like that. I couldnt figure it out. It was like a little kid kept dropping a very heavy ball or object.
Then there were the foot steps back and forth all morning long. I called up to the room myself. The person who answered sounded more robotic than human...at one point in reply to something I said he said " That sounds logical" and it was so..emotionless and cold. Like someone on a job...someone who was not friendly, someone who knew how to blow me off and purposely not engage emotionally.

Then near the end of the morning I looked out as the maid was coming to the room across the hall. Just before she came I caught the guy in that room causing the strange noise that had bothered me for hours. There is a latch on the door in many modern rooms that makes it so you can just pull this latch over from the inside and no one can get in from the outside. What he and who knows who else around me was doing is to leave the door open, pull the latch over while the door is open and just keep shutting the door on it repeatedly. It makes this bouncing noise becuz the door literally bounces off of the latch.

The maid tried to close the door behind her and made the same noise. The guy left and he was this tallish man with a black pony tail and dressed with sunglasses and like a biker or someone older involved in music somehow.

I had another text recording some harassment at the bus stop near Burlington Mall across from the Candlewood Suites Hotel and the Wendy's near it.
But of course I have sent them to my e mail and they have disappeared as well as Virgin claims they were never sent and are nowhere in the system to be found. I had a lic plate # and description...
After I checked out I went thru the lot where there is a Wendy's, Newbury Comics, etc.
There was this young kid in a grey car putting a camera in his rear view side mirror pointing it at me parked right in the lane near Wendy's. I finally had enough and when I asked him what he was doing he claimed he was taking a picture of a shrub for a school project. Then I messed with him and told him he lost his camera lenscap. As he looked on the ground from his car I walked away to the bus stop. At the bus stop which is around the corner and up a hill from Wendy;s which is like below ground level, he was in that ground level lot, again pointing the camera. Not to be outdone I guess. As he left the lot and turned out of the street to the highway he gave the typical wave and smirk. He was dark haired, dark eyed and thin. Early 20's if that.
A Puffers Rhyme Pet
So that was my attempt at getting some rest that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment