TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The insert key

This is not just about a key on a board to a PC for me. For me its symbolic:
In a recent post I had written that there seemed to be a change when I was typing. That words get eaten up when they had not at the beginning of my editing my posts.
This always made me think that some perp was somehow messing with my entries..now I have had interference that is not so easily explained away. MIT computer science majors commented on a few situations where blogger posts were corrupted. The gs system has hackers its obvious.
I asked the Kinkos employee why the words get eaten up sometimes when before they did not.
He pointed out the Insert key. So simple. It is feasible that I hit this key when I am going for the delete button...yet there have been instances where I am typing and nowhere near the Delete button.
Could a perp get the computer to activate Insert as if I pressed the button? After what I have seen I beleive anything is possible.

But now I see its value to the whole deception itself..to discred the TI. That its such a small thing yet so crazy making for me that its sets off all this paranioa. It also adds to all the slander that the TI is stupid, poor, uneducated...all the things that validate us being hate objects. Of course every TI knows that we are KEPT in these conditions by the networks but it seems the haters will beleive anything as long as they get a victim.
What is interesting is that I was not afraid to ask for help. As of today I am no longer afraid as I was.

What is done to TI's is so damaging. Today I found that I started to cry over a new prez not becuz I was allowed express my natural emotional feelings-that has gone long ago..but becuz I had given my mind a command that there was an outside situation that made it 'ok' to express emotion and that the public was doing it so it was ok to follow the crowd.
This shows extreme damage to a persons individualism. This sytstem of oppression makes targets confromist internally by constant huniliation, torture, shaming, harassment and stalking and never ending privacy intrusion.
You are forced to be 'nice' under horrible, very abusive conditions and this makes you compliant with authority and 'the group' unquestionably. Especially the fact that I am not stupid, I was very bright before all this was done to me. I had that birth right, and almost every perp likes to act as if I am stupid. Yeah, becuz they have kept me down so I remain so. Its just like my mother said to me in the car when she was trying anythign she could when I was trying to figure out the gang stalking.
She said "I always took the harassment as to mean 'Know your place Bitch'"....so the system has been trying to get me to know my place I can only assume, considering I was told she is so sick that she sold out her own daughter. Her saying that to me was like a heads up. Guess there is a mother left in there somewhere.

This is what happens when you are a TI who is very bright and talented in the arts but dont know everything about a key board. They will ignore all the things you are good at and focus on everything you are ignorant about as your personal shortcomings.

No comments:

Post a Comment