TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Suicide broadcast on the internet

http://newteevee.com/2008/11/20/19-year-old-commits-suicide-on-justintv/

OKay, then...
here is some advice..if you have emotional needs, do not go near muscle heads. Years of closetedness and steriods can have a bad effect on a moro...I mean a guy.

These people are some of the most emotionally vacant on earth. Their interest is their physique. Has anyone seen Arnold using psych warfare to mess with The Incedible Hulk guy to ace in Pumping Iron? Those people..you can learn from them about health issues and how to win but dont go near them if you are dealing with emotions. 19 years old. And who the hell got this kid to blame himself for everything..its like he's totally introverted in the end. The Jerks must have loved this..that they got to watch EMT's come in and sh*t..its probably circulating everywhere. The new snuff film.

Tell your 'Demons' to take a f*ckin walk...there is no such thing as failure anyway. You must actually beleive that other people exist and matter. Well, if they do not support you and they are pressuring and hassling you, they do not matter. Only your death makes them exist and valid.

Life is a big illusion...others will try like hell to take what you have, convince you its thiers. To b thier little human sacrifice.
Dont let the people around you mess with you. Get on a bus and run away if you arent old enough to have gained strength. There are other places you know. I wonder if this kid was a target. How can everyone not like one person? Well if he had gone somewhere else and gotten hassled, that question would have been answered now wouldnt it.

Bodybuilding.com..bet they have a great rep now..oh thats right. They'll just beat the shit out of anyone who dont like em. Seems you can beat the shit out of someone right over the net nowadays.
Dont give these bastards a show by offing yourself publically, or at all for that matter.
The public are spoiled, desensitised and bored. They want this kind of thing and its free and consequence free.

No comments:

Post a Comment