TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Riots of purpose- and stupid riots/why so many riots during 2004 in USA?Hmmm..

This is what pisses me off about the world..
Lately I have been back into some harder music and I put a video by a punk band in the music section. Now riots and protests for a reason like war or something where the public feels that other means of communication are not working I can understand. Sometimes riots just erupt out of certain circumstances.

But to make this much mess becuz the concert was cancelled..give it up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsXQ8-iAGC0.

Now the cops actually have a legit gripe. Why cant people make this much mess over something valid, like the war or any other injustice? This is more a temper tantrum than a riot.

However, Red Sox fans are just as spoiled and ill behaved and yes, I know, THEY being sports fans would be more excused than music fans.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eW_3wCPzxo.

Uhhh, hasn't anyone noticed that these riots went on during the war? Like at the height of the other rioting in this country against the war??

It might be some influence, if you TI's get my drift, but it might be displaced frustration that these sort of people feel tis better to riot over something good than to actually be 'uncool' enough to care enough about anything going on in the world OUTSIDE Boston, MA, USA. by being caught rioting for an actually cause...

Idiots. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooqxLHssS2c
(beep twice if your an idiot) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSpUEMlkQp0&feature=related.
.. All my enemies who got coddled by this city can fuck off. I hope you suffer and your children do to..You will pay one day. And so will corrupt Boston-bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment