TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I have been told that locals are reading my work..oh boy. This opens a new area for me.

Well like everyone else they can just think I am nuts I guess or they can do their homework like I have for years and realize how insane the system is for what is does to human beings.

Also I am not trying to cause trouble or be a jerk, I have experienced nothig but abuse of power my whole life and its impossible for me to overlook what is grossly unfair. Its natural for me to speak out after the way my life has been.

I know that the women and men who work in the homeless shelter system care about people or they would not be here. Some however only work in this field due to not being able to act appropriately in other workplaces or as a power trip. I acknowledge that San Diego has many caring workers employed here, I noted that in my past blogs. Also its never easy to deal with the severely mentally ill as well as other demographics of homeless..one never knows what to expect when approached. It makes it hard for all of us who ARE functional and sane just becuz Reagan cut all the institutions out in hte 80's. The only good thing abou this is that thos people cannot be overtly abused by the system now. I said OVERTLY.

I also feel that Rachels Day center IS a safe place away from the street life and I feel it everytime I walk through the door. The blog is just my venting space and lately its been alot of venting but I do try to be honest and fair and there DOES need to be improvement in every shelter I have been in the whole system in fact. THAT can only be done from higher up levels anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Someone in California went from your blog to mine, then to Gangstalking Australia. The perps in Adelaide are shocking, degenerate bastards and if the perps in California want a vision of their own future, the nightmare on Charlson Street is it, unless they get out while they can.

    ReplyDelete