TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Curiosly my health has improved

My allergies that were induced from taking that Bactrim pill a few months ago got bad yesterday. It doesnt make sense..I ate raisins and a new bag of little chocolate candies. Both these foods were fine with my condition before. The other factor is that it was getting ready to rain here and weather conditions make an affect on this city as its normal state is sunny. Whatever the deciding factor was I had an attack in the evening. I was in the library when it became evident that I had to go outside cuz I couldnt breathe. Stangely, the paramedic were there for some other reason, a drunk guy fell. It would have been just the right time to suffer an attack anyway.

It went on for a few hours. I came back to my new homeless shelter and due to the unusual nature of it there was mildew that was brought on by water and will be there for 2 days usually. There is alot of ventilation in this new place and I am doing better health wise here than Rachel's in back of the post office or The Rescue Mission in the old morgue of what used to be a hospital. Its not the morgue part that freaks me out its the no windows below ground part.



I thought I was going to have to get a hotel room as the mildew or mold in this place was affecting my breathing. It got a bit better and I decided to stay.



I awoke this morning with improved hearing, a feeling of nuch better health in general than in previous months. I also felt that my mind had cleared. My memory was improved. My sense of smell had returned a bit stronger. My senses were clearer.



I also didnt have the low level headache that I usually have.



Either the rain cleared out some pollutants in the city plus they washed the shelter with a good cleaning and that is why I feel better or more likely it has something to do with the mold/mildew clearing up some low level infection I had like antibiotics would.


Even though mold can make us sick indoors or in a building I am wondering if one of man's downfalls of sleeping inside and living in man made cities of concrete and asphalt isnt the removal from nature that may have had elements in it that co exist with human bodies to keep them healthier.
The relief I feel this morning is amazing. I havent felt this good in months.
I believe that my dental work is to blame as I have had a cavity in my left upper front as well as decay on a fake tooth left over from when the bad tooth next to it was pulled.

I get these headaches that are awful. It feels like I have a screw going thru my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment