MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

For years I've had here a disclaimer that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts and vids on the connected YouTube channel.

Forget David Icke..THIS Is The Secret Of How Our World Works!

Well..looks like Mr Show told the truth after all:



Sunday, March 7, 2010

Dont worry I will be dead as soon as I tell my story- but the book comes first

I know everybody wants me dead but Everybody is just going to have to wait until my story is written. I want the whole world to know what happened. Then I will be more than happy to leave this body and die.

Im not stupid, I know that many people hate me becuz THEY are the ones who are stupid: sheep and lemmings. You can all go f*ck yourselves. I know how much you hate me. I know how much you want to see me further humiliated, further shamed and embarassed, further degraded. YOU assholes are not going to make me live for your entertainment. I will write my book as I feel obligated to and then I am NOT going to hang around so you f*cks can bully me any further.

I also will NOT live fat, aged and with the amount of brain damage I have from exposure to mycotoxins as well as from being terrorized. (do research on PTSD in soldiers. The damage is a permanent alteration of the brain. It doesnt surprise me that military human experimentation is brought up by targets and activists all the time. They are notorious for doing testing on stress levels and related research. It also doesnt surprise me that PTSD was pushed as being connected to my psychiatric condition ONLY after the gang stalking got very heavy and my doctor turned on me. Before that she only said "We dont know if you have it..you might." and all this other vague bs. Only after I left the state did she put it in a referal letter that I had PTSD. I believe that this condition is being used to either cover for human experimentation or other things. Its also suspect how many soldiers are committing suicide due to PTSD).

I am in constant mental and emotional pain. And after seeing how big the networks are...how vast this is and how many people KNOW but do it anyway. I dont want to live in this world anymore.
I dont fit in anywhere. I am not satanic nor godly. Both groups seem to hate me.

People just dont like me no matter where I go or what I do.

One has to face the fact that some of us are just born meat. We are just born to be used up by the system and die. My family knows this. Julie knew this...everybody I knew is gone to me now. The system is full of people who either cant look at me becuz they are too guilt ridden or they look at me like there is nothing they can do. Or they are sadistic jerks who think they are victorious.

I am going to kill myself and you can bet on that. I will not live just to suffer more in a world that will not give me any revenge or satisfaction for being robbed of my life and my future. All I can do is tell people how it works and who was involved. I am sure that Romney that vishus asshole and his bitch wife are going for 2012. I am also sure that everyone and anyone looking at 2012 election wants all 'loose ends' gone before then. Again f*ck you and I hope you get jack sh*t due to my expose.

YOu all cost me my life, my looks and my future and I could have helped alot of people that need someone instead of wasting my life doing this bullshit all the time.

The system will no longer control my time when I am dead. They will not longer make me suffer or feel bad. They can no longer shame me. I will no longer have to look in the mirror and see lines forming on my formally prettty youthful face and I will no longer have to be overweight. I will never have to know aging with the induced health problems that your system made me have like heart trouble due to stress and memory loss due to mold.

I will not have to suffer anymore once I am dead and THAT is the ultimate act of WILLFULNESS by my own hand. ANd I WILL have my own way, which is something the system has been denying my whole life. How wud YOU like to be an abused slave you whole life and you are prettier and smarter and more talented than most people but society is mean to you all the time.

This society has turned totally satanic and doesnt care who it wipes out for whatever its purposes. Humans have always been obnoxious greedy apes but its worse now with this enslavement via tech and a police state.

You WONT hold me hostage or modify me or enslave ME you mother fuckers.

I know that no one is going to believe me and I know that everyone has written me off as insane...so I have little to lose once I rat now do I fuckers?

I will be out of everyones hair but my programming will not let me go until I tell the way this system works. I dont know why its important but it is.

I know I dont have a future and I never did. How a whole society can abuse me like my mother has been doing for years is beyond me..

When I am dead then there will be no more further concern from me about your ridiculous reality. If you think Iam going to hang around to become fat and old when I could have been youthful and happy you ARE all as crazy as you run your world. You are all really stupid too. You create false man made environments that in the long run destroy the one that naturally supports human life on earth.

Your all a waste of space. Look at what gang stalking is anyway....its a mob of mammals attacking a singled out mammal. Birds have been documented as engaging in mobbing more than other animals...birds. The only living relative of the dinasour...that is what you act like.

You arent even smart enough to act human. Hahahahahahah. Your all lemmings and I hate you. Have a nice time assholes, when the sun gets hotter and hotter and the weather gets even more ridiculous. Not everyone can fit on a space station and I hope a shit load of you get left for dead. Gooooooood.

You all deserve it.

Do you have any idea what was done to me at all? You really dont understand how much torture goes into these campaigns? I have been brought beyond hell lets put it that way...and people look at me like its something one can just come back from. There is no coming back from being a gang stalking target.

Do you even know what they did to me in St Louis? Do you realize they have weapons that can actually burn your heart? It feels like someone is targeting your heart and chest area and actually burning or destroying heart tissue. Your chest cavit y hurts afterwards. Do you know that via tech they can mentally torture someone as if they are being physically tortured? These weapons can actually make you feel literally physically tortured as well.

Do you even understand the brain damage all of this causes over the years? I cannot believe I have had to go through this all the while being made to feel bad about some other cover story bullshit. That only adds to the torture and the system knows it.

YOur society is NOT worth living in if no someone like me who was smart and talented can be handed over to this system and you do nothing..but deny my story.

So I will leave and everyone can make excuses for why I died or make up shit or whatever you need to do to make it look like I was just nuts or bitter or whatever. But in any society worth living in, I would be given justice and I am not going to be given justice and I am at least smart enough to know that.

However I am NOT pathetic enough to hang around so everyone can feel better about themselves by watching me age further or go downhill due to braindamage. YOU are NOT getting that from me.
I know the assholes in the system are betting I am too weak to take my own life. Just watch me.
But first, read my story, which I will make sure gets reproduced as much as possible like a fuckin deadly virus, and never ever gets lost to history. I may be dead but I will leave the world yet another account of these crimes and so another target can testify even after death. Also I have a bit more to add than the average TI. Eat it up bastards.

And Massachusettes can kiss my ass. That place needs to be bombed off the face of the earth and all the union f*cks especially the cops need to be the first ones to be blown to hell...and thier families of course who, just like their organized crime buddies, think they are better than everyone else. THE BOSTON POLICE CAN GO FUCK OFF AND SO CAN THE MOB WHO SUCK THIER DICKS. I fukcin want revenge on you so bad for ever mean comment and every gs tactic you pulled on me I would be willing to do anything to get it. And tell Julie to go fuck herself as well nad her cops she pays off.

Fuck you all. I will be dead soon enough for you to go on with your oh so perfect lives...but first I write that book so everyone who you cocksuckers target in future can beat your stupid system and live to be a pain in your asses. I hope the next TI lives longer and causes you lots of trouble and harm to you and yours.

I hope your system falls and its right on your heads. IF I dont get revenge I am leaving and isnt that what all you assholes want? Oh and I hope all of my family dies horribly. Especially my mother and my grandmother who knew about this system and played me on that. If I thought I could get away with it I would rip those two before I left my own damn self. But I know that purpose of watching a TI is to partially protect the people who betray them.

MY BOOK WILL DO ALL MY VENGENCE FOR ME and then and only then can I rest comfortalve in my grave.

By the way: Fuck the USA.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess you might call it Jailers guarding the dangerous. That was my favorite quote. That must be one way they keep this system going; protecting their criminals and informants. Remember the one kid who told me who did some time in jail? Ha, he didn't even know about the type of abuses that go on there. Had he REALLY spent time in jail, he would've had some pretty interesting stories to tell.


Again, the system is FULL of posers and actors. A lot are not real people. Just pretenders who serve the system. That is all.

Robert said...

You think you wont suffer once you are dead, how do you know you wont end up in Hell? How do know you wont end up burning in hell for eternity. Eternity is never ending. Its tough living like this, going back and forth in wanting to destroy these perps. All I know is, if I do snap the Lord is not going to be pleased with those actions. They are slowly destroying my reputation and its about cost me my job. My car has been acting up and if I wanted to find another job they would come behind me and slander me. I like you don't have anyone my corner, no one to trust.