TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

It Was Most Likely A Set Up/Why Kenmore Has To Be Reuined For Me

Yeah I don't trust.it.  The black kid got on the phone. Took off his vest and then left. I talked to some kinda weird dude who claimed to be almost homeless but looked pretty clean cut. Said he was going to join the military soon to.better his situation and he kept touching his wallet in his side pocket repeatedly as if it was a nervous habit. But he would only do it when I turned away while talking to him.

After that I left due to not feeling right about those ChildFund kids. It felt like a possible set.up.

Went into McDonalds. Sure enough after.I vacated my spanging spot ten minutes later the goofy white kid had gone down the road to the.right like way down and the black kid was now back with him.

And why did he decide to move just when I left?

That along with the weird guy reeks of trying to get me.to.leave my spot.

Anywhere that.I get a positive vibe or favored the.perps try to drive me out of. Though I feel watched by some.sort of camera system in Kenmore Square which ALWAYS results in my acting out in some way becuz I always get the Truman Show effect in this specific location.

I feel.watched, monitored and like there is ALOT of tech there to.force me to.act out. Its one of the locations in Boston where loads of perps congregate around TI. As if the place is monitored and then they send their people out there to create scenes.

With.all this negativity this location always gives me the feeling I.can write my book. I can.do this. I feel supported by the land, the architecture of the buildings and by the BU students and locals even. (Ley lines perhaps? Every college here is built to.specifics and one can tell its a Masonic type of building or placement to create a lasting effect of energies moving a.certain way.)

We must remember that the enemy nowadays ARENT THE MASONS OR WHOEVER BUILT THESE STRUCTURES ON THESE LEY LINES ETC. ITS THE TECHNOMANCERS WHO WISH TO ACTUALLY DESTROY THESE POSITIVE INFLUENCES AND ENERGIES ON.THESE LINES.
They accomplish this by creating man made electromagnetic fields that as we know creates their own environments and energies and can influence events through manipulating anywhere from.one to many.human beings emotionally, mentally.and also physically in some cases.

They seek to.counter the earth's natural positive and nutritive influences especially from Ley Lines or electromagnetic fields such as exist in Sedona
AZ or Lourdes France.

The place where my life was destroyed- Brighton, MA that old Mason hall (the Warren Hall building) was actually an area of that burough of Boston where I felt like, for the first time in my.life I could accomplish anything. I could finally express myself. I could openly create artwork or succeed.

I believe.this is why the system came after me there. The people in power behind this system as well as their idiot minions in the public who mob a Target.have ALWAYS expressed a cruel intention throughout my.lifetime and especially being targeted then-that they did not want me to have.things. I was to be denied anything that made me happy or made my life easier or.more comfortable or drew me to start expresskng my true self as a creative intelligent person.

They, the ones higher up, of all people would be very aware of what locations matched up with the Target's energies and in what way. Or where strong points.on Ley Lines were. Etc.

This is why Kenmore has been routinely ruined for me and.some.of the worst mobbing of my life happened right here. During Bush.

THIS CHANGES THE WAY THE TARGET REACTS TO THE LOCATION AND THE TI WILL BE CONDITIONED TO REACT TO THIS LOCATION WITH A NEGATIVE REACTION INSTEAD OF THE POSITIVE ONE THAT COMES NATURALLY.

Seems like.that kid is starting his military career on the.good.foot by perhaps doing.some.dirty work.

No comments:

Post a Comment