MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

Disclaimers

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

Also it's obviously not clear enough to readers that I've put up a disclaimer for years that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Now Imagine This Kind Of Corruption Able To Handle A Cover Story For Even More Sinister Evil Forces-Welcome To My Campaign

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=93310

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Recently, "they" have been suggesting that I have High-functioning autism.

The only problem is, the great "they" are "experts" who are hidden. Who am I to trust "their" judgement? I was also told to put my care in their hands, as they are intelligent people who can manage me and make sure I attain my highest level.

Sounds like the biggest crock of shit (snicker) so laughable that I should trust these penis heads who are trying hard to make assholes into saints. Yeah right. I have high functioning autism now, and number two, I should trust the "smart experts" (the perps of course, who else). What a laugh.

They are such experts, maybe they are right?

Anonymous said...

Doesn't surprise me. The FBI has two lives: one the public sees, the other helping organized crime and vice versa. We are a threat to blow down their house of cards based on lies. We can't be intimidated by these cocks with ears, and I don't care how many infantile aging morons they throw at us. Tell them to GO AWAY, just like their mob of ordinary "hard asses:.

Anonymous said...

There are so many supposed intellectuals involved in high levels of this who think they have all the answers. That they have us all figured out and know exactly how to control us. Maybe they have.