Advisory On Free Speech Rally In Boston This Weekend

MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

For years I've had here a disclaimer that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts and vids on the connected YouTube channel.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Getting Hit with "Get a Lawyer" Heavily

Seems.whoever is watching.in.certain places can plainly.see.how.sick I have.become

I. Got.the.idea.today in a Target.that.I.am percievd by the public as.a selfish arrogant obnoxious bitch so people think.its ok to do.this to me.
That.I.should get a lawyer and.clear my name.
And.that.I am going.to.die.of.ill health soon if.I don't.

1 comment:

Mike said...

In the videos, you don't seem like a selfish, obnoxious, bitch. Actually in the one when you are on the bus, you seem very logical, and like a problem solver. If you get mad and act out because people are bothering you, that don't make you a bitch, more of a person in self defense mode. And anyway americans are not worthy of being acknowledged for anything, so hey I got no problem if you shit on them. I just read this over, and thought, oh I love myself, and how I really make myself laugh so much with my super way of thinking, I am great.