TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Important Post: Much Info From Book THE C.I.A. DOCTORS by Colin A. Ross

The CIA Doctors:Human Rights Violations By American Psychiatrists-
http://books.google.com/books?id=g19YFuKqKeUC&printsec=frontcover&dq=the+cia+doctors&hl=en&sa=X&ei=k6WhT5CnG4To9AT57ZnSCA&ved=0CDQQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=the%20cia%20doctors&f=false



http://books.google.com/books?id=g19YFuKqKeUC&lpg=PT37&ots=Y-64JUyQP3&dq=naval%20hospital%20bethesda%20mk%20ultra&pg=PT37#v=onepage&q=naval%20hospital%20bethesda%20mk%20ultra&f=false

"The Supreme Council,33 Degree Scottish Rite, Northern Masonic Jurisdiction, U.S.A. sponsored a conference on research in schizophrenia at Boston University School of Medicine on October 7,1950, as described on Dr. Malamud's stationery."
"...and Dr. Hudson Hoaglund, who was recommended to J. Edgar Hoover by G.H. Estabrooks...Estabrooks was himself a 32nd degree Mason. Although the Masons are not implicated as an organization in CIA and military mind control, connections in the network of doctors were maintained in part through high rank in the Masons."


"The Current Chairman of the Department of Psychiatry at John Hopkins is Dr. Paul McHugh...He received his M.D. from Harvard Medical School in 1956 (research at Harvard was funded through MKULTRA Subprojects 84 and 92)..."

"..Dr. Parsons recruited Russian-born Nazi collaborators to work at the Russian Research Center at Harvard University, which was supported by the Carnegie and Rockefeller foundations. These scholars were denied U.S. entry visas according to Heims, and therefore must have been brought into the U. S. through PROJECT PAPERCLIP or another similar program. There was an arrangement between Harvard University and the FBI to turn information from the Russian Research Center over to the FBI, but Harvard archives on these activities are closed to researchers, so the extent of the collaboration is uncertain. Dr. Parsons also worked for Army Intelligence and the State Department."

No comments:

Post a Comment