TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Why Its Hard For People To Believe In GS

Many people find it difficult to take claims of TIs seriously. Especially the human experimentees involved or persons who claim to be survivors of mind control project
Even I wish that I could turn around one day and claim to believe that this was all in my own mind. That I suffer from mental illness. That I was born with a genetic defect that makes me predisposed to delusion.

The torture via drugging or tech are easy enough to write off after many years. What I can't ever forget as being a reality is the stalking and harassment by fellow human beings put forth in the unmistakable style of psychological operations as it is defined and also similar to black operations as defined. I can also never forget what my life was once like, how at peace I was with myself as a human being and how that is no longer part of who I am. I also cannot forget the betrayals. If I was indeed mentally ill why did everyone around me abandon me and leave me? Why would they not have sighted the problem and stayed with me on the course towards a solution or cure. And what or the many people I met while traveling who kept stating that I was being chased by federal agents or with some case of mistaken identity connected to Jake and dealing Oxycotin? Yet there was never a subpoena.

All of this makes for a miserable existence that should not be. Much of what is going on is covert. Yet people think its impossible and don't believe.

Much of the problem seems TI be many TIs are uneducated people specifically in the realm of politics.

When reactionaries make claims such as America has become fascist or a military dictatorship they are doing the best they can to make what they feel about what is going on around them known. I looked up many of these terms and the USA cannot be accurately described as 'fascist'a or the a dictatorship. Many people who are educated especially highly educated are going to find it difficult to take that seriously as an accurate description of our current situation.
What many people are trying to describe out of desperation is happening covertly as well as with changes made in key places not the entire system of government.

For instance, having Blackwater provide services as a contractor so that the government can't be held accountable presents an entirely new reality. Also the problem with much of what is going on now is abuses of power that average people cannot easily trace and feel helpless against. The now in place power of corporations is also very threatening to people. And its not being addressed properly.

Its not the overt changes to our system of government its what's being done covertly, sneakily, quietly or under the guise of something else.

Here is the definition of the USA government system.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States

Yet how is that effected by all the abuses of power that are occurring?

I know that many of my detractors believe I have the mind of a child or the mindset of a ten year old. Yet I was not like the this before I was targeted.

Also for what I had planned for my future it was just fine the way I was. What and who I was made me very ill prepared to handle and understand what I have been victim to.

This is why what we deal with ultimately is a gross abuse of power on the weak, the vulnerable and the powerless as opposed to educated descriptions of government systems.

This is where the problem lies is in the corruption that has taken over our little lives and our big country that seem to not make it into any descriptions or definitions of what the USA is today.

1 comment:

  1. Most people are ignorant to the deeper runnings of everything including g.stlking. They are of a shallow awareness, and live in their own feeble worlds. They know only what is dictated by their influences which is approved information. Sensewise we are on a more elevated level than the average, a more perfected human. Unfortunately, in this society only the approved can make claim to such levels. If not approved we risk to be treated as the nail that sticks up, and hammered to be even with the rest.

    ReplyDelete