TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

People have to understand something about my situation. I keep getting this feeling, and this might be manipulation from the system, I get tortured alot especially being in MA that I am just like this family member or that one. That I am just as easily controlled as my aunt Debrah or that I am like my mother or my dad. I know its to get me to reveal more information and confess more but I I it has an effect most of the time.

I am still in MA which I shouldn't be. In fact I shouldn't be in this state ever again as long as I live. They think they have me cornered becuz of my failing health as well as no hospitals will give me quality care. So this is all part of the intimidation.

It is so necessary for them to get me to confess information on this blog.

Why is confession so damn important?

Its about getting me to give up now. Retire to some shelter and go quiet. Concentrate on my health issues. Finally settle down. Go to UMass.

The mind control is so.damn heavy lately my personality has changed dramatically. It could be health related as I still have that pain in my upper jaw where that fake tooth is and now I have this weird thing going on with my female parts. I can't use medicines (allergic reactions to alot of things) what am I supposed to do? And I have to pee all the time. I never should ha e stayed here this long. I was easily manipulated becuz of my attachment to this place emotionally.

But giving in to staying here does not consist of getting a lawyer which I have been blocked.from doing constantly by gang stalkers and mind control. Yes mc. Its so bad now in areas like Boston and Cambridge.
What I am being urged to do is sort of like a criminal turning themselves in finally. This manipulation makes sense becuz I have been forced to feel like a criminal throughout the gs campaign and obviously they have alot of experience.with this so as the persons health fails due to continued negligence as well as anything.they can do to aggregate it then when the person tires they can reign them in using negotiations similar to hostage takers or other criminls they want to get to come in peacefully. Or who r on the run. I now understand that must have been the purpose of the persecution this entire time.

To enable ultimate control over the Target.

They want me to come in and get labeled is what they want. Not as surrender in war but as surrender to the actions of authority.

I have been being tormented lately that I am weak and feminine and nobody believes me anyway or many believe cover stories. That no one is going to help me no one is going to validate me.

This entire thing from 2003 onward has been about destroying any and all growth I had and returning me to the extremely controlled state I was in when I was on drugs as a youth and under Julie's control or then under my fsmily's control living in Waltham going to three NA meetings a day.

When my grandfather died this system lost some sort of control over the family and they have been desperate to regain that ever since.

Its as if my grandfather provided some.sort of demonic anchor.

After seeing what the perps do to people and experiencing my grandfather try some bullshit with me just once which of course I prevented, I have a theory that the pedophile fathers they claim are randomly approached are actually programmed or conditioned to act out this way.

If you don't understand what I mean you have no idea about the nature of true evil. I have experienced true evil. Total lack of humanity which most people don't experience and if they do they have the benefit of humanity at least believing they have been to war or been to prison. Targeted Individuals have the worst form of abuse as no one believes us..just as my mother predicted.

My grandfather when confronted about what exactly was he planning driving with me so late at night he looked trances, possessed. He snapped out of it she. I talked my way out of this.

What if they program child molesters..not all but the ones that are connected to this system? That would explain why they can hide so well or why they can't be cured. People think they can tell but they can't.

So what if these men are programmed to act this way? Later when the pedophile father is approached by this system it seems first generational but the system knows who these families are from the start. They know the children will be easily programmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment