TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Only certain physicians in Cali understood how one severe allergic reaction to one Bactrim pill would induce multiple allergies in a person. They simply said it takes the body a long time to get back to normal. But at least they admitted that it could happen. The two allergists I had been to one in San Diego one at Tufts Medical which has been a hot bed of gang stalking looking back now as far as I can remeber, they both looked like they were full of it and wouldn't admit the reaction is what induced allergies so severe. The secretaries in Cali looked more guilty than you can imgaine. Thats the difference between Cali and Boston I guess. Here they just have sadistic or smug looks on their faces.

This happens all the time. Generics or manufacturers other than the ones that I usually take where there is no reaction usually there is this problem. I got an inhaler once that was different brand from my usual. Doc and pharma claimed it was same drug should be fine etc. Sure enough I had enough of a reaction that I knew I could not use this inhaler regualrly or at all without problems.

I demanded my old brand back and it was fine. No one listens..no one has listened to me all my life. For some reason Americans seem to distrust me. No.one ever beleives I am telling the truth or I am smart enough to make correct observations about my own life and physical body.

Now I have to go back there to hang around all night long and see if this turns nasty or severe. It seems fairly mild and its coming and going in cycles which is fairly normal. I have had that before with more severe reactions to things.

The pharmacy said I couldn't get the name brand and that isn't possibly what they gave me in the hospital. Well obviously whatever they have there is better than CVS.

Ill just keep going back until they get the point of how bad this is.

I wouldn't have even sought medical attention unless.it was so out of control becuz I get harassment in hospitals like recently in Mt Auburn. Wit that doctor's assistant nurse arguing with me its probably reflux and harassing me about my traveling lifestyle and generally being argumentative cruel and unsympathetic while I was going throuh a reaction to a spider bite. Then they put on paper they saw no evidence of anaphylaxis..yet they did not put down allergic reaction anywhere. Total con job once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment