TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Old Street Guy Lets Me Know I Was Indeed Slandered And Being Framed

Amazing...I just talked to a street guy from years ago who told me that indeed there was rumor being spread I was a snitch and a drug addict. Mostly becuz prof my vid camera which of course I needed foe gang stalking.

Whomever set this ip is a powerhouse of wealth resource ans connections.

I explained to him that I was actually being chased by people trying to CONVINCE me to rat without a subpoena.

Typical FBI bs during Bush and due to this being such a mess no one is going to believe the real story and probably thinks I am making it up.

None of this would be possible without my own mother withholding information from me and also not revealing she was a documented radiation experimentees. She knew. She knew becuz she said to me that I can write a book but no one is going to believe me. It would have helped if she had stood up for me instead of trying to help the people trying to bring me down by getting me labeled.

Whoever helped me out of this...whoever is connected to that art reacher who claimed my mother is sick are the ones who saved me from this.

I wish I u derstood how this all worked. I wish I knew who the players uncover were.

You see the cops to this day continuing to handle the situation with caution to continue the deception the hiding of what really went on.

Well its ending with me being on the street in bad health getting old..so what was the point of preventing a frame up?

No comments:

Post a Comment