Public Meeting 10-17 Cambridge MA Censorship

Public Meeting 10-17 Cambridge MA Censorship
Not just left sites but many different kinds. Bloggers new policies are clear-no free speech

What Furture Will Be If We Keep Supporting Companies Like Boston Dynamics (Minus The Stupid Ending)

Ok so this is obviously the atypical British ideals of quests, knights, Holy Grail (beer at World's End) and anarchy which is the ending of this movie. It's pretty cool and a bit funny til the World's End pub scene where drunk guys defend humanity's ridiculous shortcomings and the intergalactic order destroys the area in an oddly disorderly, messy dramatic explosion. Can't say I didn't like the homeless community living scenes with zero tech.

MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

For years I've had here a disclaimer that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts and vids on the connected YouTube channel.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

http://targetedsurvivor.blogspot.com/2011/07/httpwww.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like my role as a target. I would not have it any other way. I think we are making a bigger impact than the assholes behind this would want us to. I remember back to the days as a small child, when Laverne and Shirley was on. Such innocent times (almost). Carefree, there were no tech toys to give us tech addictions. I feel that when Nixon took office though, that's when the seeds were planted for this world domination thing. He was there to help the sadistic assholes get their sh*t together, so that when Bush took office, the transition was accelerated.

There's something about the theme song, too, about "doing it our way, making our dreams come true". I believe our dreams will come true. Helping man kind is our role. Sure we will suffer, but we are like the light in the New Dark Ages. Call it NDA in addition to NWO.

Did you ever think there was a purpose for you being here, that maybe you were born into this specific tumultuous time to help mankind from the even sadistic "rulers"? Sure your life has been trashed, but you are still standing tall like a mighty statute against the new evil which permeates this NWO. Yeah, I think Bush and the rest of these Nazis are getting pricked in the balls with TI's efforts of activism, that is, the right TI's, and the right activism. I've been told by perps that they are getting annoyed by TI's and the efforts to thwart their little system they so faithfully serve. And those twits aren't as smart as they think they are.

http://www.powerbase.info/index.php/Teaching_About_Terrorism:_University_of_Buckingham

Anonymous said...

Hey Rachel- You gotta read about this case in Mass about AIG caught making an injured worker homeless and denying his benefits and treatment. I hope the bastards lose hundreds of millions on dollars and all of them spend some decades in prison.

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/ma-court-of-appeals/1144243.html

JJ