TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A bit of validation of police, fire, utility worker involvement (finally)

http://pupaganda.com/2008/07/02/utility-workers-hired-as-stasi-informants-in-colorado-california-arizona.aspx

http://www.prisonplanet.com/utility-workers-hired-as-stasi-informants-in-colorado-california-arizona.html

Well, DUUHHHH.

All TI's who are genuine could have told you this years ago but nooooo, no one listens to the alleged crazies who claim that police, fire and city workers seem to be surveilling and harassing us.

It's like the disclaimers I saw on taxi's recently here in Boston and Brookline. " video camera is in cab"..blah blah blah. When I asked the cabbie if the cameras were present years ago (when I was slammed in 2003 to 2006 ) he seemed surprised I would have thought of it and resorted to the reliable one liner " if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to worry about" which I destroyed, with the critical thinking.

We TI's have been spied on and that info has been abused. Alot of us have been exploited beyond belief with the advantage the system has by being able to gain superior knowledge.
We know damn well that our situations are due to plots of evil design if not conspiracy.

So that means that everyone who ever denied us will now possibly be accountable as part of these activities becuz now its admitted to that such activity exists...so who is to say that it did not exist before if enough people give testimony and can show financial loss/ gross negligence etc?

In 2005 Boston Globe had story on school bus drivers and truckers being also given these privileges.

We all know the 'perps' are commonly union types, police, fire.
What makes no sense is if thier job is to watch us, why must they harass as well? And why do they use info obviously gained from a massive investigation into the Targets life?

We have all experienced this and the activity is to persecute the target until they start reacting in such a way that they would be acting suspiciously.

By the way, with the network all TI's have experienced in existence crime as well as terrorism could be wiped out. We all know this..obviously the system is abused to get rid of people who are not convenient to those that support the system, have enough to pay off the system or are simply connected enough to things the system finds important enough to cover up.

Any and all black market activity like slave labor, human trafficking, drugs, the international kiddie network, and I an imagine other stuff you wouldn't want know about.

YOU CANNOT STREAMLINE A SYSTEM OF CONTROL THAT IS CORRUPT TO BEGIN WITH. THIS WILL ONLY LEAD TO A POLICE STATE OR ENSLAVEMENT.
If everyone is being watched and 'we have nothing to worry about if we have nothing to hide' then how come a madam, a drug dealer, a woman with repeated crooked lawsuits, a real estate company with a history of screwing tenants and gross negligence/breaking contracts who are funded by HUD, and every other bad guy is having a great life but I, a woman who was preparing to go to school, doing art work and getting ready to take part in life changing therapy and having a spiritual awakening was not only treated just like a terrorist suspect but has a horrible life due to organized stalking?

Well, its interesting that all the activites that makes people terrorist suspects were done to me as a target; people photographing me with no apparent art value, taking notes outside house in Waltham, people posing as panhandlers that are new to the area (I love that one) etc.

The system is corrupt from the inside..as long as true criminals continue to set up innocent poor helpless women for scapegoating and entertainment of the spineless masses then the system will fail...always. Get it? 33.3_ ad infinitum. The flaw is there and it will not go away and just becuz you cover it up doesnt mean it is not in existence.

I was no more a terrorist than anyone else in my group who sold me out.

And the system has too many anchors anyway..."boyfriend revenge service" "running from the FBI" simply "in trouble" " your with them or against them" (define 'them').

Everybody knew what was going to happen to me and no one helped me..everyone sold me out.
This goes deeper than just the current 911..I mean 9-11 security measures.

The new world order is believed by many to be the solution to world wars. They actually trust the system to give them a fair deal as long as they help them clean house.
Perhaps they will be taken care of..if they provide proof of compliance.

When I leave the college I utilize research anyone leaving has to open their bags even though it could be just a small opening and not all bags are searched. There is a machine like in the store that to prevent stealing, so the books must be tagged. I guess some people steal books (Losers w/ capital L)...anyway, I asked once why the ineffective search.
I was told " We are simply looking for compliance".

That is what the system is looking for in everyone nowadays. It wants everyone to be a kind of reservist, like of the military. We want to know we can trust you in the event of...
What? Corruption? So being a good citizen now means not questioning corruption.

No comments:

Post a Comment