TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

PSY OPS MOVIE!! # 1

Finally, I have put one out.
The "psy op movie reviews" are a way I can expose mind games via the media..like Wilson Brian Key did for subliminals in ads. Oh, it has been a fun ride and as an artist every single one of these insults to intelligence has not escpaped me nor phased me...why should they? The one place I hold power is in the visual arts....thats why the perps had to make sure I never got there physically, especially music(has to do with programming). Its been easy for them to ruin my life in the physical realm where I cared little for security, and the emotional realm where as a mc survivor I had little experience..why they would try this on me makes no sense.

UNHOLY -2007
When I rented this it had a cover with a womans face and a pentagram. I guess the original cover was too gorey for Red Box.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443678/
This little movie is so low budget it might be painful..and for those of you old enough to remember Ms. Barbuea in "The Fog" it may be alarming...Eat something.
That being said, I am not sure if this is a movie to mess with TI's or to give us a clue or few.

There are perps in it, well people acting just like they do. There are arm flailing 'seizures' and disturbing repetitive images flashing thru ones mind. Whats interesting is that they never make reference to any tech or druggings that may cause these affects. Its ALL occult related instead of a cocktail formula of many different things. I would be curious to view the document the movie is based on thats supposed to be in existence.

It did seem humorous to kill one's mother(ah, murder/ suicide is attractive) in this sense I wonder if matricide is being urged to TI's who perhaps have to deal with parents involved in helping perp...at any rate your parents deserve to LIVE with what they have done and if your reading this blog you are smarter than them anyway...dont do anything stupid becuz when these crimes get busted its going to be a field day on thier asses....and everyone will have to kiss up to us as the heros that we really are not victims they would like us to be.
Losers.
------
Good movie for TI's who can deal with thier situation right now...I dont want anyone getting triggered or freaking out. Dont take any pointers from it however. Entertainment only.
WARNING: Do Not go around telling people to use this movie for a reference in your real life research at any time. Nor would I use it as a referal to validate your situation. If you even say you viewed the movie, the perps might acuse you of getting ideas FROM the movie/getting reality and fantasy mixed up. Judge wisely according to your own case.

No comments:

Post a Comment