TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Holocaust survivors and TIs

I know that we are not being starved or rounded up physically. I understand the Holocaust crimes were much more overt and physical in nature.

http://news.ncmonline.com/news/view_article.html?article_id=52fd2ae3128d761fa5c3aa401e968081

The thing I notice about this article is the similarities in psychological damage that victims of organized stalking have when compared to Holocost victims.

In a quiet way, they do 'kill' family members and as well we have to deal with them living on physically knowing they betrayed us. Dealing with people in uniform has become horrid for alot of TI's becuz its never clear whether you'll be harassed or not. And alot of the uniformed members know of the others activites even though theymay not engage this is also stressful.

Likewise for us there is no privacy.

"Holocaust survivors, who felt so deprived, often cannot adjust to living with a roommate, whom they may believe is plotting against them or stealing their possessions.
Some are very distrustful."

Targets also have to become distrustful for the same motives.

I know no one beleives us about the sprayings and the gassings. But the fear is always going to be there.

Fear of retaliation of complaint.

I notice the timing of intensifying targeting or newly targeting people is convenient. If the organized stalking system had pulled this 20 years ago the survivors of the Holaust might have recognized it for what it was and had something to say about it or supported TI's and thier claims.
THESE BASTARDS MADE SURE THAT THE ONLY LIVING WITNESSES TO A FULL SCALE VERSION OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING ARE TOO OLD TO HELP CURRENT VICTIMS OF CRIMES WITH SIMILARITIES.

And whatever is not done to targets overtly is now pulled of covertly via tech and chemicals.

And no one is taking this seriously and everyone is either ignorant or playing ignorant.

Then again....I heard a story about a criminal in NY on the show "Masterminds".
In the clothing district. He started as a janitor and worked up to getting his own shop via lone sharking outside the mobs pocket.(work w/ but not part of). He had a brilliant plan to steal clothing from other shops, he only went high end and only took a few dresses off each rack. They would get out before the cops answered the alarm so it seemed like a false alarm. This went on for years and no one ever took notice becuz among the high number of items he only stole a few from each rack. He got busted only becuz of drug addiction and sloppiness ensued. whydou a holes think i know stuff when i dont? why arent you harassing mny mother who claims to have dealt with the synadacate? why arent you bustein julie? why arent you busting jakes newtioon connections? why arent uyou busting my dads family that calims some guy works for them who sorkes for kennedy? that theyare mafia? why does this always revovle arounf me? why is the boston fbi still hiding evidence for a 911 coverup?

Its the same system for TI's. If the system destroyed a mass of people it would be noted. But who cares about ONE person in this town and a FEW PEOPLE in this neightborhood of that city?
No one notices for the same reason. The numbers of humans being destroyed is most likely negotiable to the total population.
This is also society's little box they can stand on and use a the typical arrogant rationale we have all become used to : 'You're just one person, this does not exist and really- its not hurting you.'

No comments:

Post a Comment