TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A set up for mind control survivors

'Gang stalking' is much nastier than everyone thinks.

An example is the man who is suspected of murdering that former spy/Kremlin critic in London.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2007-09-16-lugovoi_N.htm

I recall a story on tv. It was British so of course viewers get treated more like adults in thier ability to comprehend.
It said that he wanted to be more visible and seek public office and intimated that he was doing so due to activity we TI's have dubbed 'gang stalking'. I have often heard from other TI's who are more seasoned that running for office of mayor is a good move becuz it puts the Target out in the public eye and "let's the people make up their own minds about the person".

What was more interesting was a man from the Kremlin they showed sitting in a chair as he commented on the situation. He had his hands intertwined and in front of him high up leaning on elbows. 'I am hiding and I have the power' sort of body language.
Arrogant but insecure (who could be secure in a world such as this were it seems everyone is expendable?)
With a muted, perverse joy he spoke of how this man who is the main suspect in the London murder must live under the gun- for if he is not guilty then he would be forced to say who IS...
it was so obviously the same game that alot of us TI's are in.
We are made the focus of attention and we suffer yet we face greater peril at naming those truly guilty of crimes.

Its a prison you can never get out of.

I have noticed also that Putin says that the dead spy 'said everything negative he could about his service so he had nothing new to say' . I am taking that to mean that he exposed all the info he could and once he did they got rid of him becuz nothing he said was all that incriminating and he was ineffective and worst of all they found out everything he knew so they could neutralize any threat from the info.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article1312871.ece
"Mr Putin said: 'He got a three-year suspended sentence and there was no need for him to flee. He had said all the negative things he could say about his service, so there could not be anything new in his actions.' "

I have heard from other tbmc survivors that a certain agency wants to know all that the survivor knows so that they can erase files or thier connection to those activities.

Really, its a way of erasing the person as well all info that they have. A lifetime that doesn't matter or exist.

But I want the family of the poisoned man to know something. Even though no one believes alot of mind control survivors stories there is something going on with the trafficking of children and the programming of people for use in all sorts of capacities.
We do not imagine the stalking and harassment. We do not imagine strangers knowing way too much about us or that we are treated like mindless toys our whole lives. The whole thing is creepy and a living hell.
True insanity would be much, much easier.

I want you to know that there was something in that man's death. When he died it was like a signal was given out. A warning: the system is getting rid of people ...and its the beginning of something awful: Its On.
I will leave it at that.

I dont know what the real story is or who really poisoned him or for what motive..as usual the circumstances are not important. Its the same old story anyway.

Remember no matter what the outside world does, programmed people have a link with each other. Like we are really each others only true family. We can sympathize with the abuse, being treated like a work horse your whole life and the having all of it stay in the shadows forever. No one knows no one cares and the men who play the chess games seem to never have to lose except to each other..even then you suspect they go off together as friends in private.

I have heard and read that a common set up to get rid of tbmc survivors that the system is trying to liquidate is of course to get you labeled, often when you haven't acted out at all and before you realize you are being set up and gang stalked.
Another common but more complex game is to set up the survivor and get them to become rats or witnesses, then when they are killed in supposed retaliation-its a familiar story. One that the public can digest readily and no one is the wiser.
I feel this is what was done to me and it was done so sloppily that it was obvious.
Why would I be "running from the FBI?" I was never subpoenaed. Nor was I questioned.
I was told by an alleged Target who acted like a perp in the end, to make a video tape as a witness. Of course this is when I still was just taking it all in and didn't react to people knowing my situation when they should know nothing about me at all.

The system treats you like property and your right to privacy is a joke to them.

If you are 'gangstalked' and have unusual circumstances then try to find out what the true motive is. And always beware of traps. They will set them for you to stumble and bumble into. they will set up circumstances and then engineer it so you go the way they desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment