TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Greater Things link (site w/ links gathered info)

Aside from the religious aspect which I always find , for me, confuses things, this person has gathered alot of info I found useful. There are links to citizen spying, and most interesting how certain policies will make tech companies beyond lawsuits(!).

http://www.greaterthings.com/News/index.html

LEAVING SOCIETY TO BE FREE: I sincerely hope that if this gets worse that there will, indeed, be places you can fall off the face of the earth, live off the grid and not have to be enslaved.

Unfortunately, the security systems in most countries, historically, do not tolerate this sort of escape from slavery and if you were to create a community without the right planning for your own security-you could be a group of sitting ducks.

It would be like a bunch of us demanding to make our own country but being surrounded by the USA landwise....they could just come and wipe you out. You'd have to have some strategic position...and why, praytell ,does anyone beleive the system will leave them alone if they flee and create little groups/communes? Dont you see that is what they want probably. They push you out of society, then you gather in new communities and they have you in a group--a group of uncooperative dissidents waiting for the militant end of the rule to make your commune a prison, or if they send covert forces...a death camp no one has to even have known about.

Its a great idea but it sounds like getting baited into a trap....unless you've got some kind of power that the a-holes respect enough to leave you alone and also some diplomatic end of your community keeping some sort of communication open with the society that is bigger than you that you hate and dont want to be part of.

Beleive me, I want to go live in a place like this....but from what I have experienced as a Target, individually it just seems like they get you to leave town simply so you can be attacked more brutally somewhere that you are vulnerable and then hopefully you'll fall into disappearing...death, institution whatever they can harass you into. Why would they not try this with a group of people who will not 'fall into line' ?
Its a great plan but....true rebellion for independence is never going to be that easy. Remember that.
Maybe in the beginning they'll let it look easy, or maybe in the beginning you are not a threat..but administrations change, needs change and you may find for whatever reason you are out of favor and vulnerable.

You need a plan that will ensure your groups safety after they chip everyone and maybe decide your group is suspect. Consider it, thats all. -----------

Anyway there is much info on this site just take what you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment