TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

still COINTELPRO?

http://www.icdc.com/~paulwolf/cointelpro/cointel.htm

You know I was doing a piece on vigilante justice..I found an article and anyway as I put in an opinion as well as sensible logical reasons why these people were wrong legally and Constitutionally, as I wrote the words .."why does the FBI tolerate these groups?" Wondering why they jsut dont report to them instead of work lawlessly and possibly become tools of corruption with NO internal affairs department and no checks and balances.....as I typed FBI the screen went blank, everything I had worked on disappeared and could not be retrieved..even though it was a draft I was working on that had been saved prior--so SOMETHING should have been left on the page from my prior session.

Either someone has just betrayed who is behind me being perped becuz of thier little ego trip power tripping motivated CYBER TEMPER TANTRUM -or- we have a Fed loving perp on our hands who has wet dreams about serving his country and doesnt like me messing with his lovers-or- some gang stalker who is clever enough to pull somehting with such timing as to make me THINK its some FBI freakaziod having a cyber tantrum.

Someone reacted for some reason at a critical time.....that shows they-are-in-control.

Who the fuck do these people think they are? I was getting jabbed and burned after I wrote down my opinions in that post and it was obvious someone didnt like my opinions...cuz when I was listing all the legalities, reasons why the vigilantes were wrong becuz we all deserve due process and its illogical for them to have an operation that might be used by crooked law enforcement and the criminals they protect-I felt the emotional signature of someone approving of me-of them puffing thier little feathers out very big. Like they were proud or it excited them.
Then when I started getting into real life stuff, life experience and advice and such not just rigid logic structures the emotional presence seemed to..like lose hope in a way and I started to get burned and it felt like someone jabbing me with hot needles- in my back. Big hot needles, but I pressed on and ignored it just to see what would happen.

Sure enough when I went back to logic and asked why the FBI tolerates such a lawless group instead of just using them as moles or informants or something, the second I sounded critical of the feds...my post got wiped.

I have been suspect for some time with all the past references from perps inferring I am running from the FBI. Which makes no sense...not that I know of.

So is this there little game to get someone to become an informant for them.. or a mole or something? Are they trying to get me to waltz in and testify ? Against whom? For what?

I have no idea still what is going on with the gangstalking but I do know that someone is trying to reform or behavior modify me and pain has been used in the past in the form of what ever they have that feels like that burning. Me being programmed however, physical pain is like a joke to me...I am trained to ignore it. However it does serve to create a wall in the cell so to speak. It keeps me occupied so I am not quite free to think as I would like. Chronic pain is definitely a stressor.

Whoever is doing this I often get indications that they disapprove of what I am doing or writing. I often sense a judgement and an attempt at correction by them.

I am tired or trying to figure out who is doing this to Targets.
All know for sure is that it is someone who wants to control a woman, wants to 'reform' me without any regard for my deprogramming process. Instead its 'break em down and build em back up in our image'.
I saw a McDonald's ad on a billboard the other day in Somerville..it had some eggs on it and it said "We break em, then we fix 'em". This is the kind of psy ops, subliminal placement that freaks targets out all the time. You had to see the add, it just came off as menacing. If I wasnt targeted, I wouldnt think a second thought about that ad...yet it does do something to subconsciously enforce what is going on in this country in the minds of people who DO NOT see directly the mechanics of it.

Could it be a favorable militant attitude towards the war? Its definitley a subliminal for all and specifically for some. I am not saying its JUST for me, as with everything the perps do it serves mutli purpose.

These letters are this way becuz one of the things this system does is to get this button stuck...even if I did not press it at all. And it wont unstick either.

No comments:

Post a Comment