TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, August 1, 2008

B.U...p u

Firstly, I have to say it's nothing personal but this is covert war. The B.U. kids with good upbringings have been nothing but a comfort to me in my old age (ah, 37) and recent horrid conditions of life under duress.
Their are alot of awful kids who are really mean to me. I hope they find their way emotionally and spiritually.

I recall a friend I had years ago who told me of the frightening status consciousness of the students - that and his father pulling his funding seemed his only fears. " You dont know the BU kids, how they are".
When he took opiates the artist in him would awaken and he'd recite wonderful visions stuck in his mind. When returning to reality he would crash into the images of worldliness his father was expecting of him, "I am going to make SO much money", doing finance or something.
I dont know what happened to him. Hopefully he told his domineering father to screw and he is painting and drawing somewhere..but remembering how mercenary he was, most likely he is doing well in business somewhere in some stuffy corporate setting where as long as tribe is preserved and walls are surrounding one can readily believe the illusions.

Recently when I went to B.U. dental to have something evaluated I refused the 'cold test' on my tooth, was harassed/intimidated and pulled out the camera quietly the cell and called a private dentist I was dealing w/ and didnt cease until the dean of students came down(instead of the patient advocate I requested of course) and suddenly abusive staff were now gentle as lambs.
Me being basically a peasant to them yet possessing high intel was most uncomfortable for this lot and thier displeasure was shown the next day when a secretary called and asked "Rachael, when u were here did you accidentally take a digital blood pressure machine with you? We (NOTE "WE"...group. not alone. U the victim are isolated. WE are part of the group) thought maybe it was accidentally in your bag and maybe you could drop it at the desk"..
I asked if this machine was worth any money as to why someone would steal it (motive)...she replied "no, its not valuable"...thus intimating my motive for taking (stealing) it would be petty anger over the incident yesterday.
Thus : You are a white trash peasant who steals becuz you are so terribly helpless against us, our authority and the way you WILL ALWAYS be treated by us and persons who believe as we do...etc.
SO....my advocating for myself was totally destroyed by the veiled accusation of theft born out of pettiness/reactionary behavior towards overbearing authority...
they wish they were overbearing. Go to the midwest where basically its a 'no one can hear you scream' type of organized stalking environment. That was overbearing.

I was with an older established person when they called who immediately sighted "That was just a little too obvious." " I hope u are going down to complain to patient advocacy".

Nawww, I'd rather put it all over the world..then file one.

AHEM.

Also I was told that BU has certain persons even though retired from the trustee board they still hold influence and they are on the side of the most hideous monsters of conservatism around today.

Yet, the medical community has been mostly horrid to me all my life and a certain hospital who did a very very nasty overt set up on me in 2005 will one day have it listed in thier taking part once again in the horrors of human experimentation.

--But I am such a little nobody, a lone voice..one day I will realize the error of my ways and bow down to the monolith bureaucracy and go away as they'd like. Keep her a joke, spinning her wheels and she'll get tired and disappear....--

Isnt perception management fun? We artists however have a tendency to manage the things that manage your perceptions.
Perceptions based on falsehoods are just that. Shaky...thus the constant need for daily maintenance known as ORGANIZED STALKING and HARASSMENT to keep the lie(s) going.

Now I come to reasons why perhaps there is so much need for lies and continued captivity of a thinking nobody..
http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2008/07/27/out_of_silence_the_sounds_of_hope/
What bothers me most is that they claim he simply pulled this "unorthodox " approach and idea out of his ass. Of course they cant sight that the tech is documented and has been in experimentation for years in other forms.

Also, now the perceptions validating human experimentation by the good old 'sacrifice of a few equals the benefit of many' noble crap is solidified.
I can just hear it now ' oh, stroke victims are being helped..its for the common gooooood'.

I am here to tell you that often, very often inventions that scientist make to help people are snatched away from them by people who equate w/ being thier bully big brothers who steal thier homework--and they do not use it for 'good'. Humans can be greedy, selfish apes, no matter how civility is used to pull it off. There are very 'bad' people out there, and the public needs protection.

IF this is to continue, especially if no one reveals the accurate origins of this technology --THERE NEEDS TO BE LAWS.
Against whatever could go wrong with the abuse of this technology.
TI's have been making claims for years but a legit investigation of claims has been suppressed.

I'm done and I aint gonna tell u what to think. I'm all for free will and you make up yer own minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment