TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, August 1, 2008

human experimentation is happening illegally-just connect to legit sources

Ad in The Weekly Dig:
"ESP STUDY-RIGHT HANDED 18-55 YR OLDS
Do you have ESP, telepathy or a "sixth sense", anxiety in
social situations, and difficulty
making friends? Call
857-364-5621 to participate
in the ESP Research Study.
Compensation up to $400."

I bet they get every idiot who thinks they are legit psychics...also, naive genuine ones without knowledge of what that power is really about. This society takes it so lightly that you've got massive energy stores inside so many people here. Also, no one in this country would even conceive of anyone using thier abilities to kill, to oppress or wage war on others.
The most legitimacy I can think of in common knowledge is the psychics who help the cops solve crimes- again they are helpful thus perceived as positive.

Still for the most part it is considered a curiosity outside the realm of everyday life 'super' natural. How annoying.

No wonder its easy to pump out false psychic type ability on the public or individuals thru tech or I have heard rumor of tech and enhancing drugs.

There are baaaaaddd people out there with psychic abilities..beleive me. The most simple example of psychic abilities I can give in society that people are familiar with but perhaps do not see is criminals..and cops.

There is a legit reason why being group stalked by both parties is so disturbing, moreso than everyone else. These two parties have superior energies as I have experienced anyway. Why do you think its so easy to 'spot' them so quickly in a crowd? Or why somethimes the opposite is true, as if they can 'cloak' themselves somehow. When I should have been able to spot a particular perp and then I realize he has been standing there waaayyy longer than an average person would have-unnoticed?
Criminals are dangerous for one reason only, they have superior psychic ability to the average person. Who can blame them? At a young age they probably started to 'grow' out of this worlds limitations and experienced other humans as stupider than they or incapable of sharing thier abilities. They got bored and angry with stupid people and add to that the natural human predatory instinct of al humans, especially if a human animal senses it has an advantage.

In a culture that does not acknowledge psychic ability but selfishly uses it only covertly abd often abuses the abilities as well as the psychics, being empowered can be frightening and confusing especially for young psychics without mentors.

I have found time and again that psychics are abused, enslaved and exploited instead of being used to heal or connect with others like them or other humans.

Perhaps human experimentation that looks to enhance these abilities thru a number of means is the reason for much of the organized stalking of targets. I can imagine you'd want to keep someone like that down...so they dont get too powerful. So only you and your people can pimp the psychic for thier powers.

Also, I believe alot of psychics are suffering greatly from electromagnetic pollution. Perhaps this is the real true reason for anxiety and other problems nowadays.

If you think you might be empowered or have abilities dont go to anything awful like this advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment