TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

More Targeting By Boston Police.

[ Histroy: the first time I ever sat at this spot the same officer as today was with another younger dark haired officer. A former Marine I believe. I think it was some months ago. They approached me and asked for ID. They stated there was an ATM inside so I could not stem in front of 7-11.
In D&D later I approached them and inquired as to why others could panhandle their and not I. I was told that no one could...the younger officer stated casually that " people are intimidated by you sitting out there". I assume this is his own personal thought and not a given statement by anyone on record. I also believe its grossly inaccurate. ]

( "A."= the other panhandler so I dont have to determine gender or name)

Saturday August 16, 2008. approx. 11:30 am.

532 Comm Ave Boston MA

D4 police cruiser # 9439 . White haired officer. Male.

I came by and saw another pan handler at the location. A. was dressed casually and neatly as usual. Well mannered and sober.
A. stated A. wanted to use the restroom so I sat there to save the spot and make some money for breakfast food while I was there anyway. I had alot of video editing to do and more research also so I needed to eat now not later.

I sit down in front of the store on A. 's seat. I am there for approx 5-10 min max and a cruiser pulls up. I stand up and he comes over and says "You've been warned before and now your going to be arrested." The sense of power he got out of this at the moment of speaking was evident. "I've been watching you (ewww!) and you've been panhandling!" I said I just got there and also why is it others can stem here and not me. He became more aggressive and stated "This is about YOU. YOU'RE a trespasser." He was very...animated. (it was said like 'you're a rapist' or 'you're a burglar'..more so like a label that breeds contempt for one opposed to a judgment that a crime has been committed.)

He started "Do you..." I interrupted and tried to make a plea " I have no money for food officer".
He continued "Do you want to get arrested or leave now.." or something like that. In effect it was to scare the offender then its like 'I am letting you go'. I realize now his 'script' was to say that anyway thus the sentence he started above.

Then to solidify the power trip it was " Whats your name again?" I replied it was Rachael. "Rachel what?" I said O___. He asked where I was from. I stated I was from this area. He said "What was the town you showed me?" and made a gesture of him holding an ID. I stated that the ID was from Missouri becuz I had lost my ID from here while traveling.
[which makes me wonder if he is not targeting me simply becuz he believes me to be a transient or at least this would work as a cover story]

He then says "Take your stuff.." it was some soup given to the other panhandler, the kind that's in little styrofoam bowls that you add water to later. I informed him it was the other stemmers and he went up to the spot and started tearing up what little was there. Like a kid destroying someone's tree house. Or kicking a cat...seeing a grown man go after something so small with such aggravation creates a disproportion...it seems out of context. Theatre-like. This along with his gesture making of an ID makes me wonder if he should not have gotten a job as an actor more so than a policeman.

He kept trying to pawn the stuff on me...I suspect he did this becuz 1) it creates the status between him and his world, and the people he protects in the public and US- the 'street people' or stemmers. It was like saying ' take your brother's things.' It illustrates the US and THEM mentality.
2) It makes it so he can avoid the fact that there ARE other people who stem here, are daily regulars, one of whom was here 5 minutes before I got here.

If he wants to selectively enforce the law so vehemently then the results are on him. I kept saying "Its not my stuff". He tried to get me to take the crates, a sweatshirt and the food 2 or 3 times. He finally put it in his trunk.
I had gone to try to find the regular stemmer, to tell them to come get their stuff. I asked him if I could go inside the store and he reached his arm out pointed at me and stated "You're outta here. You're a trespasser!"
I again asked him about the other two other regular stemmer(s) in the same spot...he described the other person and stated that they had "been to jail already." (but non specific of the offense- which is vague becuz then he would not be lying if his statement was simply that the person had ever been to jail, not necessarily for pan handling.)

What kind of a man would not only target a woman in such a way but also respond as such to the statement that one has no food money?

He left just as the regular panhandler was walking up.
In describing what had happened I asked A. if A. had been arrested for panhandling at this spot, A. replied A. had not.
A. seemed surprised that today's incident had occured.
A. was upset at the missing food and clothing. I told them I was sorry and left.

Once again the law is very selectively enforced in this spot and it seems by a particular person at that.

1 comment:

  1. This cop, I am getting he feeling he is a stalker and/or some sort of abuser in his off duty time. Maybe your panhandling is some sort of threat to his existence. Wonder how he got to his position? That would explain why his is so intensely offended by your activism. You know why, right?

    ReplyDelete