TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Reasons why this is a hot spot

Well, I have shown I was targeted at BU medical. I have blogged on the article about BU having magically come up with the tech to read cerebral thoughts in a stroke patient. I have also been tole BU is a conservative nightmare. Yet, I utilize thier library..yes with some hacking interference but this could be simply becuz their system is not as secure as say MIT who is in the business of computers anyway and would by reasoning have a more secure system. I stay at the hostel that is BU owned as dorms the rest of the year with only recent strange occurrence which is more due to a staff change I beleive than anything else.

Also, I have been told on many occassions that the school that is on the same property as the 7-11 holds alot of power and determenes who they prefer to stem there. I have seen staff giving money to certain stemmers and being freindly with certain ones. This is after that awful letter they posted on thier door which I took footage of that told people where to put thier money instead of to stemmers. The letter has since been taken down.
I do not know if they are state funded but I will find out.
I have read that BU is a partnerhsip owner of the property.
A person I will not name who is employed by 7-11 has told me that they were threatened by the school to lose thier lease becuz they made accusations that a regular panhandler (not in the schools favor)was allowed to clean up outside for the ability to stem there.

Personally as far as I can see the no trespassing sign is used to target only certain people. Mostly women. Also, the Nazi like enforcement has only been happening since I have come to make money there.

It does not surprise me that when I stay at certain shelters I have overheard at least one conversation that consisted of someone wondering why I was not harassed out of panhandling anywhere anytime at all. The reply was " city property" by a black female.
As if it was inconvenient to the organized harassment system that I know the laws.

This is the same community where I overheard one black female say to another " ..who cares what she's putting in her drink? As long as its not illegal"...concerning me and the herbal tinctures I use.
This is interesting becuz it tells me that people believe the possible cover story that it has to do with drugs, an investigation or some covert means of keeping an eye on me so I do not take drugs or commit a crime. This is not the first time I have noticed this being used as an excuse to constantly monitor me or my activities. This was used in Buffalo NY, and it has been said by a staff member of a women's day program that I only went to once becuz it is in a moldy basement.

It also tells me the real and true purpose of all the info gathering by thier misinformed informants....they want to know what it is I use in my daily routine becuz then at some point they can use the info to gain control or work an angle. You dont want to know...but I carry my stuff with me and if it gets out of my sight I throw it away. Perps also need to know about your health status in general.
The gs system wants to know every detail of your life all the time. They figure it will help them win the game at some point.

Anyway, that is all I can think of as to why I am so targeted at this spot especially during the day. Favoritism or that someone has an interest in targeting a TI or worse my old business associates might deal with someone in power at this location. Also it might be that the smear campaign makes me look like such a vulnerable or awful person who is female that every jerk guy wants to pick on you becuz he can.

Usually the police of this department seem sort of generally uninterested in giving me a hard time... probably they have bigger, better things to do and its really a Brighton, Brookline corruption that those corresponding depts have to keep defending.

I have wasted a few hours of my day having to deal with this as you see.
Organized stalking serves to waste the time of the target so they never get any real accomplishments in life..or better yet cant gather evidence for a case. Or write a story....just keep the TI busy with daily harassment.

No comments:

Post a Comment