Airing NOW on PBS Boston: Martin Luther: An Idea That Changed The World

MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

For years I've had here a disclaimer that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts and vids on the connected YouTube channel.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Yeah I don't see anything other than a sports game in the commons a ross the street with a Cambridge police paddy wagon.

11:33 now leaving.
Now he's telling the drunks in the park to move their stuff out of plain sight and I couldn't agree more. Stupid thing to do leave your bedding and bags out where you slept. This is why people don't like the sight of the homeless. Homeless people should be tolerated only if they are neat and organized or out of sight if not.

Good. Im glad he made them clean up and any trash around also.

The beeping alot of it may have been caused by people looking at the game and not moving on green lights.

No comments: