Dejá Vu Movie

The Author Is Dedicated To Readers and Principals

Any further threats using my name will be considered retaliation for whistleblowing as well as victim witnesses intimidation.

MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

For years I've had here a disclaimer that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts and vids on the connected YouTube channel.

Monday, June 20, 2011

http://targetedsurvivor.blogspot.com/2011/06/last-few-days-gs-is-to-prevent-artists.html?zx=e684b32ff7f6369c

2 comments:

MikeC said...

As I was reading comments on your blog I came across a recent one that I wrote , and it was kind of uncomprehendable where one would have to read it over to understand it, and still not understand. It was wierd that I couldnt even understand it and I wrote it. I believe the comment went blank when I wrote it and had to rewrite it very quickly.

Anonymous said...

I guess the chances of winning a lawsuit are sometimes dependent on how much money/power an entity has. Check this one out:

http://beta.news.yahoo.com/wal-mart-wins-supreme-court-sex-bias-case-142932169.html

"I think it is a big win for very large companies because I think part of the message from the majority's decision is ... there are companies that are too big to be held accountable in a single forum for these kinds of practices," said Joseph Sellers, a lawyer for the women who sued the retailer.
-----------------------
The company was too big and too vast. It routinely tramples over the "little guys", and gets away with it, because there are so many employees, the accountability per person is near zero. In the past, the Justice Dept. would break that mutherf*$#$ up.