Dejá Vu Movie

The Author Is Dedicated To Readers and Principals

Any further threats using my name will be considered retaliation for whistleblowing as well as victim witnesses intimidation.

MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

For years I've had here a disclaimer that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts and vids on the connected YouTube channel.

Monday, January 6, 2014

Police Department Rewards Officer Caught By An Online Pedophile Sting With Full Retirement Benefits

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20121022/19034720796/police-department-rewards-officer-caught-online-pedophile-sting-with-full-retirement-benefits.shtml

1 comment:

stephan said...

Well I contacted u a while back im 18 and homeless and targeted Im scared and I asked u for advice and u just ignored me. U dont care about TIs anymore u dont even take the chance to talk to me because u dont wanna waste ur time because I might be a perp so u just dont answer well thats fucked up.. hows that work ur gonna not hekp other targets to save urself a little time wtf that means they are winning and blocking u Idk what to do now I have a car but its so cold in the northeast the police here always harass me Im so cold and they wont let me stay at the shelter cause im a drug felon my bf is in jail I knoe they just wanna put me back in jail im so scared theyre gonna kill me tjeres a young cop he keeps threatening me he likes harassing me its like 10 below outside I have nowhere to go the girl said I csnt stay in this mcdonalss after closing Im in rural area I have no where go i might die maybe ill just refuse and go back to jail I know that's what they want I csnt get a job I get harassed all day im only 18 I someyimes find a place on Craigslist but yhey want sex in return idk I have no one and the perps have gotten to uou cause now u dont even help us anymore cause ur too concerned I might be a perp wtf so u dont even give anyone a chance then thry won with all this shit they won. Im gay and im 18 btw when I called the police for help tjey laughed and told me to walk around walmart but I get heavily targeyted in there. And my bf he is 24 but hes in jail because they claim he kidnapped a little girl for ransom but really he was her baby sitter and the people were his friends but it terns out they were actuallly perps I think cause they live in the projects here but I noticed suddenyl they got new car so I think they got paid to set uo my bf

I HAVE PROOF I can show u the newz stories online and videos on thr news of whst they did to my bf he is scared too