TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, January 10, 2014

Could Forced Conversion Of Europeans To Christianity In Middle Ages Have Been Primer For NWO?

How much easier has it been for Europeans to be destroyed by immigration becuz they are Christians?

We are talking about many countries that had different yet sometimes similar pagan religious systems. And Christianity is but one religion that each separate country and culture has been converted to by force in the middle ages.

Much of the coercion used to force conversion to the Middle Eastern foreign religion was done by the church or rather the power centers in Rome.

The tactics that were used are the same things being used today to force people to accept the NWO. The Inquisition tortured and spied on people and seems like a primer to make Europeans more malleable for something like the NWO today.

The people doing this do think that far ahead. It would not be unthinkable for such forces to see this far into the future to enslave humanity by first destroying Europeans with religion then using a weakened European people as pawns to enslave humanity (now via forced immigration). The forced conversion to Christianity was very similar to implementing the NWO nowadays.

Giving up individual identities and pagan belief systems in order to assimilate into being Christian. Now countries are going to lose thier identities so they can be more easily converted...into a sort of slavery that is not going to be woken up from as easily.

1 comment:

  1. Feminist writer Andrea Dworkin(who I believed was a target who was poisoned/drugged to death I believe in exactly the way they have tried doing to m e -- after she was targeted and discredited but never publicly made any statement about being stalked but she obviously was) wrote a short easy-to-read book called "Women Hating", in which she describes the burning of " witches" during the Inquisition--like a few million women were burned in the course of 500 years by the Church. She also details foot binding in China-- all these various forms of brainwashing and torture that are sim ilar to what people are undergoing now--despite all the hell we experience, I think the old torture weapons are worse...

    Actually, the torture machines used during the Inquisition I have personally seen in an exhibition, and these are the most horrifying torture apparatus weapons I've ever seen. The Iron Maiden is just horrific, up close it's just indescribably unChristian in application--of course there's a big Cross on top of all the torture ma chines used in the MIddle Ages--but these are huge laquered wooden implements that are meant to make the victim absolutely immoveable--just huge wooden beams, with laquer that no liquid could ever dissolve or tarnish. The exhibition was in Venice, by the way, just made me think of Dante, not of Heaven but of Hell, which the Italians seem to have created and brought to EArth in these types of Inquisitional parties (for them)al ong with their fucing nasty Church and it's pr actices for the last few hundred years. Also there's a great movie I love called The Devils (but the book is much better, written by Aldous Huxley--called The Devils of Loudon). Huxley goes into detail about brainwashing in this book--it's very difficult to write the hacking is extremely bad, you can see the plethora of typos

    ReplyDelete