TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, January 10, 2014

Mass Immigration Into Europe To Destroy Ethnic Identities For New World Order

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/07/29/germany-mass-immigration-is-now-considered-genocide-by-germans/


"European politicians try to convince us that it is our moral duty to make our countries open to unrestricted immigration because of “human rights” and “our historical responsibility”.

In Germany, it is because of the Holocaust. In France and England, it is colonialism. In the United States, slavery, etc.

And what is the real reason for the mass immigration? The international bankers and their henchmen, the politicians, want to replace the European nations with a mixed culture and national identity-free people to build a perfect system of exploitation: the “New World Order.”

Politics and high finance work hand ind hand. We will become prisoners in our own countries. Victims of our “humanity,” our misunderstood tolerance of intolerance. And in the end we will all disappear when it goes on like this."


http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/05/22/japan-the-land-without-muslims/

Isnt it strange that such a people who resist change based on the fact they have thier own ancient religions and they are essentially a very successful indigenous population to the land, are now doomed by the worst nuclear accident in history?

Perhaps it wasnt an accident. There are technologies that can cause changes in weather and even earthquakes. Sound and invisible waves can do alot of damage.

If ever you visit Japan and they tell you you're a foreigner and you will never be considered Japanese, dont respond with being offended. Respect thier strength and ability to protect thier own people and their land.

No comments:

Post a Comment