TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

http://onmc.wordpress.com/2014/01/15/was-911-a-masonic-ritual-sacrifice-mark-passio-vid/

1 comment:

  1. I never hear about this anywhere, but on 9/11 I was living in Gainesville, Florida. It's where the University of Florida is situation. On that day, the city buses had been advertising for weeks that on September 11 there would be no bus fare and all buses would be free. They had never done that before or after 9/11. It's one of those proofs that 9/11 had been planned on so many levels including major universities, but no mention of this anywhere (as usual I have not done an internet search on the subject, or when I did in the past I found nothing regarding the University bus system in Gainesville.

    I recall that something important happened on September 11 in the Middle Ages pertaining to secret societies like Illuminati, on one of William Cooper's Mystery Babylon lectures, but I cannot find the reference. I think someone important to Masonry was murdered on that day, I was thinking of Hiram Abriff but I could find no reference to the day he was killed and I haven't done very much research on this.

    ReplyDelete