RIP Gregg Allman

MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

Disclaimers

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

Also it's obviously not clear enough to readers that I've put up a disclaimer for years that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

VT Being Invaded By MIComplex

http://vtcommons.mobify.com/blog/smart-grid-smart-meters-skinny-part-iii-iii


Is this why they were so nasty to me during Bush in Montpelier and especially Burlington?  Hmph..


No comments: