MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

Disclaimers

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

Also it's obviously not clear enough to readers that I've put up a disclaimer for years that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts.

Friday, August 24, 2012

COINTELPRO Revisited-Spying And Disruption

http://www.dickshovel.com/coin.html


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should do audio. Set up a free account at Podbean or Pod O Matic and then embed them on your blog for people to download. I would listen every day! Also, I heard a quote the other day that I wanted to share with you: The Lord does not protect everyone who stands up against evil, only those He stands up against evil (big difference). Ever thought about getting some Christianity?

Anonymous said...

What the hell: David Icke. He comes across like a something of a madman.
Or, he just makes a lot of wild claims. I was searching for Nixon and Mind Control, and came across this.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/list_of_satanist.htm

Here's an example of his claims:

Al Gore, Vice-President to Clinton, and front runner to be the "Democratic" candidate "opposing" George W. Bush. Illuminati, Satanist, serious blood drinker. Reptilian shapeshifter.

Anonymous said...

I've been focusing on 1974 as the year this whole BS got started.

http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/mind/exposed/ex020205a.html

Rumsfeld and Cheney had started getting down to business (so to speak) in 1974.