MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

Disclaimers

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

Also it's obviously not clear enough to readers that I've put up a disclaimer for years that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Market In The Square Harvard Sq Cambridge

Market in the Square has Mexicans that have been trained to be uppity by the local elite i assume.


They wont give me ice and hot water in my Nalgene without a dollar charge for ice.


And then claim they dont have ice right now...lol.


Only in Harvard could  Mexicans.guard the snobiest convenience store in MA. In other words-only these people could render Mexicans so horribly uncool.


None of the college boys could look me in the eye however through the window. Decency or guilt?


Whether GS related or not-definitely a bowing out of responsiblity-social or to an individual.


No comments: