MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

Disclaimers

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

Also it's obviously not clear enough to readers that I've put up a disclaimer for years that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Soufan book adds to charges cia kept 911 terrorist info from fbi

http://dissenter.firedoglake.com/2011/09/12/nyt-soufan-book-adds-to-charges-cia-kept-911-terrorist-info-from-fbi/


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Also, think of healing. You will be better tommorow than you are today. Those perps will be the same or worse. You will become better each day. They need stuff like this to make themselves believe they are getting better. Just let them put on a show and pretend like they are like cartoon villains in their fake realities.

This is something I thought of to help me heal and get better. You are hear to make the world a better place. They are here to play the role of some cartoon evil whack job. Just let them masturbate and keep living it up. Just don't let them spew their evil substance on you. :-)

Sorry, this does sound very negative, but it was a hard night for me last night. This is how I am shrugging it off and healing. You have to get better. They will remain the same or worse: they will think they matter.

Mike said...

On a theory (while back) you had about staying in present time and not watching anything pre-recorded. My opinion on this subject is that with modern high speed television connections inserts of harrassment can easily be put into a live broadcast while knowing what channel the target is watching at the very moment, and issue harrassment. If the show is a pre recorded script, and no prior knowledge that you would have been watching, their deeds can be inserted in specific ads meant for the target. If the show is known to be watched by the target, then they can have the harrasment just part of the show pre recorded, or live. If live, actors possibly get a signal to do, or say things, when they get the cue. Just a theory, but with tech these ways may be much easier to customize. My theory is that pre recorded material on specific media (dvd,cd,vcr) puts a target more out of range.