TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fall 1998-- NCX ' SOLITARY CONFINEMENT TORTURE IN THE U.S.' by Bonnie Kerness

http://sonic.net/~doretk/Issues/98-09%20FALL/solitary.html

"The latest effort to multiply the number of people living in isolation involves the alleged spread of the "gang problem" in U.S. prisons. While most of us who deal with prison issues know of gangs in prisons, we also watch this "problem" being created, as well as enhanced, by many facilities. New Jersey, for instance, is building a new 750 bed "gang unit." In order to fill this new unit, they are rounding up people for interviews to determine "gang membership." New Jersey has never had a gang problem. Prisoners report that the Department of Corrections uses various counterintelligence tactics to create one, and guards start rumors provoking one group against another. This trend, repeated throughout the country, results in more supermax prisons being built.

We have been told by Corrections personnel that the nationwide move to expand the use of isolation is being fostered to a great extent by guard unions, which now contribute heavily to political campaigns of "law-and-order" candidates. Various forms of lobbying secure the necessary support to build new solitary confinement units or prisons. Guards report feeling that these units provide a safe working environment. Advocates and monitors of prisons report that control units also provide a place in which prison staff can commit atrocities unobserved.

The goal of these units is clearly to disable prisoners through spiritual, psychological and/or physical breakdown. This is accomplished by arbitrary placement in isolation; years of solitary or small group isolation from both prison and outside communities; extremely limited access to education, worship, or vocational training; physical torture, such as forced cell extractions, strap-downs, hog-tying, beating after restraint, and provocation of violence between prisoners; mental torture, such as sensory deprivation, forced idleness, verbal harassment, mail tampering, disclosure of confidential information, confessions forced under torture, and threats against family members; sexual intimidation and violence, usually against women prisoners by male guards using strip searches, verbal sexual harassment, sexual touching, and rape as a means of control."

Gang stalking..institutionalized. Now do you see why its so ridiculous to NOT include police as perps? And why TI's like Eleanor White claim that she was told she was in a police net that she will never get out of? These tactics are part of every prison and are common with factions that feel covert actions and brainwashing are needed to create order. Usually militant factions.

T
here is something else possibly going on. That the covert out-in public-space treatment that we get as TI's is being marketed as a way of handling prisoners as well as the mentally ill..which may be why its important to get us labeled as well as try to criminalize us. But as to WHO this would benefit I dont know..if this system were implemented then guards and possibly po po would lose thier jobs..hmm. So who does it benefit. Well, its obvious its real purpose is to cover up for corruption- to silence victim witnesses. But its also I have come to suspect to be able to continue with illegal human experimentation. But if someone wanted to impliment this system it would be beneficial to make people like me appear mentally ill or criminal thus the exuse for 'reforming' me.

It could be anyone..private corporations developing such a system etc. I cant tell if the unions would be in favor of such a system or not becuz it seems logical that their numbers and employment would be reduced due to the lack of manpower needed in the face of tech to replace them.

Perhaps these are the little birdies who drop us info often hmmm? perhaps us winning this fight benefits someone financially, who knows what peoples motives are.


Remember, I have been warned and protected by police covertly throughout this campaign so not all cops are crooks or in on the harassment for the worst. Perhaps this is due to my past or becuz its the only way that decent cops can interfere without disclosure. As a TI you will get help that is just as covert(and confusing) as the destruction you get.

2 comments:

  1. It's funny you say that youve been helped by the good people covertly cuz I've had the same feeling. I am extremely outspoken and I feel like some of the good guys were trying to push me into a "leader" type roll in the community i was in... I didn't bite because I'm afraid they will try to set me up or entrap me or plant something on me or in my apartment or whatever. Anyways thanks for blogging, I can't tell you how relieving it is to here another sane, intelligent person critically analyze this fucked up shit that we have to endure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gotten the impression some of the people involved would rather not be doing it. But they do it anyway. It makes the experience that much more scary.

    Or maybe the friendliness is just another mind game. Like the friendly/cold thing. A person will be friendly in private and then belittle you when there are others around. It throws you off balance.

    Before my awakening as a "TI" a few months ago I was handling this passive-aggressively, which I think was the wrong approach, because the gangs moved to head off my passive resistance which made me frustrated and angry. Now I'm more inclined to avert the hostility in the first place, which is easier once you understand that setups and frame-ups are ALWAYS happening... always... so that colors your interactions with people. They like to operate by making you do yourself in so you have to keep the gun pointed away from you, always.

    ReplyDelete