TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

pissed

..becuz I am NOT in the f*ckin mood tonite for bullsh*t. UNDERSTAND?????

0 tolerance. Believe it. Go Fuck OFF.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachael

    I know trying to Identify with other TI'sometimes comes off as a Perp, but their games get "Old". Wear me out too. It is alot like one of those haunted houses that have the floor and everything in the house tilted at about a 30 degree angle. they want us to get so used to everything being tilted at that 30 degree angle that when we get out into the normal world where everything is normal, "plumb" or vertical we programmed TI's just fall over.
    With the perps seeming command over this world and the intricacies of their street theater skits, and very very close to what seems as fore-knowledge, knowing the future etc, it truely seems they have an almost supernatural abiltiy. It really seems this world of concrete and steel and stone is not so solid and inflexible as it seems. I just have to keep reminding myself I can tell what is "right" Or "good". I think that is part of their plan. to have us defending what is Wrong or not good. You state you have been targeted since 1996, I thought that too. But I know realize I have Always been targeted, I can look back and see their programming and little events that suggest I was a TI even at 3 or 4. When I get out of this Haunted house, I dont want to be worn out and warped beyond recovery. I know Fore-knowledge exists because I have experienced it. It is hard to explain. say out of the corner of your eye you think you see a large dent in your new car door. when you look again it is not there. later in the day it happens again you think you see a dent in your fender and when you look again it is not there. then later in the day a car runs into your door. this is a poorer example than what actually happened to me because I actually made the dent in the door so to speak, it could not have been a staged street theater skit. in fore-knowledge, only half of the knowledge seems to be given so you cannot act on it and avoid it/ benifit from it. at least for me

    ReplyDelete