TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, November 27, 2009

i am reacting to tactics just as they would like

by the way i am not stupid about what is going on in the big picure.

i know that all this has been done to me as a way to force info out of me, whcih is very cruel consideing i am programmed not to reveal information. its torture and they know it.

typical cop tactics are gbeing applied, like appealing to my ego or knowing i am a natural show off so if i am held back long enough i will need to feed my ego
also that i am poor compared to the other people involved so if i am leaned on i will faulter especially since being basically a good kid they see me as needing approval from an authority figure

all this is ridiculous as if i reveal information it will only be used to label me a rat and further outcast me or get me murdered.

that is the whole point.

why would you do something like that to someone when they did nothign wrong and dont deserve this, also it seems that key people in law enforcement know the whole story anyway so why dont they do something without me blabbing? I doubt if it would make any difference.

this is the tactic that Ted Gundeson has written about...i dont trust him as I trust no one. But he often has some valuable info that other people seem to have not come up with.

its sad really that inside each persons programming there is always so much that is complicated...it seems that survivors just fight amongst themselves. But if you scan carefully over all of the collected info or of it what you can you will find everyone of them has something you can use to survive.

The pressure put on me by taking everything away from me, abusing me and then ignoring me is in hopes of making me 'talk' or blab and then I will be viewed as an informant. Well the timing would be hysterical cuz its a bit late for all that isnt it?


No this is a tactic to get rid of someone in the long run. And I hope Gunderson isnt in on trying to smoke out and get rid of MC survivors cuz I consistently use info from his sites to get by.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you've seen the trail of little trash "gifts" perps leave all over the place? They seem to repeat themselves every so often on the ground. I go out and pick up as much as I can. For some reason, the perps don't want me picking up the trash other perps left behind. Why? One stalker followed me down the street, yelling at me to stop picking up the trash, because, in her words, I was "scaring her". Whatever. Another older guy who perps me a good bit yelled at me for the same reason. Like, put that down, cause there's probably all kinds of diseases all over it. Somehow, I think it's just an intimidation/time wasting tactic to get me figuring out what's going on, when all they're doing is littering. Like I'm supposed to think it's all for some larger objective.

    ReplyDelete