TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

last post

ok so now we see the dangers of posting from a film school where one has been ditting for 10 hours.
such material is best left for a book.

Boston with its constant 'interference' had me so beat. that place has an extremely sophisticated anti terrorism system..no one truly dangerous or just inconvenient to local rich criminals who pay off the system there is ever going to be a threat to those favored there by authorities.
still one has to try...

Go into another state just over the MA border and the change is so evident. The mental emotional and physical aspect is so obvious. If any state could ever convince a skeptic that remote influence does indeed exist it is MA specifically Boston.
The same kinds of things started happening and cease when one leaves the area or gets into a safe structure (Faraday cage -like).

I actuallly risked my life and sanity going back there that is how severe it is there. Great for anti terror..not so great for pro greed-at-any-cost and pro corruption.

They will always be blind deaf and dumb self serving, self righteous idiots there who, while professing to the world how progressive and intellectual they are (as well as healing dont forget the teaching hospitals) in reality will slice anyoness throat to succeed and protect crooks as long as they can pay or fulfill the delusional snob requirements of being somehow fascinating..and of course outlaw in some way. We must get through our heavy repressive Catholic, WASP, Judeo roots somehow.
That place is so f*cked up its no wonder it basically defines itself seperately from the rest of the world.
As long as they keep being 'the best' then the rest of the facade should stay intact as well.

I have seen a world class city replace a real city with real people in it..and Menino won again.

Good job and keep it up becuz i will keep ccoming back to MY city year after year until the day I die to still retrieve what was mine and should have been mine.

Good luck with that.

Some problems cannot go away..like a surgical removal.
And in a new world with your 'world class city ' now you should realize that you cant play old school anymore. You cant have it both ways BOSTON and only isolating yourself on your little patch of built up swamp is allowing you such ability to be spoiled rotten.

and keep getting away with murder.

6 comments:

  1. I've been wondering if maybe it isn't so much an attempt at behavior modification but just trying to make the target appear mentally ill or even simply trying to driving them to become mentally ill. Then they could stick them in psychiatric hospitals and make lots of money off of them. It's why I think the psychiatric system is largely involved in this. Anyways, would you know how to start a fire out in nature if you didn't have any matches or a lighter? Would you know how to boil contaminated water out there if you didn't have a pot? Would you know how to make a shelter out of wood and debris or know what wild plants you could eat to survive? Survival knowledge is a really good thing to learn and put into practice. There's a lot of joy to be found in a simple campfire. A great sense of achievement and accomplishment in outdoor survival. I hope you don't take your life and make me cry. I have been studying survival knowledge and watching videos like "Survivorman" and "Man Vs Wild" on youtube. Bear Grylls is awesome. It really helps to take my mind off of things and to have knowledge that I could go out in nature and put into practice. I hope you survive. You're so much more intelligent than the nut jobs doing this to you.
    Please don't let them "win". They wouldn't know the first thing about wilderness survival. It would be another thing by which you could show what weak warped pansy's they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perps tell me they are trying to "help" me. My assumption here is that it refers to the harassment as a form of negative motivation, to get me to not miss class or whatnot. To an extent, they are right. They are trying to sell their harassment as a form of tough tough love. I'm sure you've heard that from various perps also. You mentioned that your mom said "they are trying to condition you". I get similar sentiments from my perps. It's odd that someone mentioned "it could be worse", because that's exactly how I feel about my own situation. I get a lot of beat-downs everywhere, but I can see how mine can get worse. I get various taunts from perps stationed at misc. locations in alleyways (there's that tough love again: we are teaching you not to walk into alleyways) so that I get provoked into attacking them. Their skits are sending the clear message that, hey, we are daring you to hit us and attack us, with witnesses and cops watching.

    Also, I've noticed that it's always the same people I see all the time playing roles in skits. This tells me they sold out to the system, and hence are locked in to their duties to the system as a contract. So what happens when they don't carry out their roles? With all their surveillance, they could have a murder well-executed so that it's a guaranteed cold case. If they do get caught, they've sold judges and lawyers out, or they can coerce them into acquitting their perps.

    I try to keep calm, and not go blaming people. It seems that's what they want, to give them that extra edge so they can push their harassment over the top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a pity that you can't hitch-hike from MA to the Eastern Cape in this day and age.

    Somewhere between Cape Town and Durban, there must be many hundreds of square miles where electromagnetic signals are more or less totally absent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. uh...yeah except I dont have a camera crew to save my ass if something happens or the insurance that guy has from the production co. or however it works. Also one has to assume that he as well as those guys that eat bugs as exotic food shows and those other survival guys all have the best infectious diseases doctors you can imagine..and treatment is life long for some parasitic diseases.

    Thats why I hate reality shows..they are the ultimate in brainwash due to the fact that its NOT totally candid. Its faked reality...what a mind f*ck that is.

    I am better off talking to my friends from down south or the midwest who hunt and live out in the woods. And other travelers who do the same.
    Ultimately I am a city girl so I'll never feel totally comfortable running around the woods permanently.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only problem with the first poster's reply: It's more than not letting them "win". Hell, you can't fight all of these imbeciles, cuz they just keep coming after you. I do agree the psychiatric "industry" might be behind this. More likely, it's just a vested interest they have with the other cooperating factions. Goofballs, all of them. You stand up to one group of perps, but the harassment just keeps coming, no matter how many of them you stand up to or not let "win" over you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Medawar once, long ago, read something called "My Side of the Mountain" about a boy who lives, with difficulty, on an abandoned farm in the Catskills. It is harder to do it in "wilderness" areas: they remain wilderness because they are hostile to human life.

    He thought of Cape Province and Africa in general, because it's not a "survival" situation: there are still jobs and shops (some distance apart, but still) what is lacking is the high-tech infrastructure and manipulated population necessary to the harassment. For how much longer, one doesn't know.

    Interestingly, in the light of your comments about rich people paying to view atrocities, there's a big move to introduce broadband internet to Rwanda and Kenya at the moment. And internet traffic between Russia and the UK has recently increased about tenfold. Russia only produces ONE kind of internet content with a market in the UK and other western nations, and it isn't very nice.

    ReplyDelete