To All Of Our Shadows Out There

MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

For years I've had here a disclaimer that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts and vids on the connected YouTube channel.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

NWO Mind Control Slavery

http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/


Which means that anyone capable of knowing what they are up to intuitively and countering their actions must be of the same or related bloodline(s). Lol.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Great link with lots of interesting material to read, Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Interesting article about cheating, cheating services, and American Universities.

http://chronicle.com/article/The-Shadow-Scholar/125329/

For the last, colleges are a perfect launching ground—they are built to reward the rich and to forgive them their laziness. Let's be honest: The successful among us are not always the best and the brightest, and certainly not the most ethical. My favorite customers are those with an unlimited supply of money and no shortage of instructions on how they would like to see their work executed. While the deficient student will generally not know how to ask for what he wants until he doesn't get it, the lazy rich student will know exactly what he wants. He is poised for a life of paying others and telling them what to do. Indeed, he is acquiring all the skills he needs to stay on top.