Airing NOW on PBS Boston: Martin Luther: An Idea That Changed The World

MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

For years I've had here a disclaimer that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts and vids on the connected YouTube channel.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Everything in this area outside Harvard Sq Sucks

Central Sq and everything around it sucks. Its horrible the people are horrible and its homeless are terrible.


Only upon returning to Harvard Sq do I feel safe or happy.


I dearly wish i did not have to leave  Harvard for anything ever. Errands laundry food shopping...it all brings troubles to me outside Harvard.  Central sq, Porter Sq, North Cambridge. Boston is tolerable in small doses. At least I  feel somewhat empowered there. Outside Harvard is so shitty for people like me.


I hate the rest of Cambridge i mean sincerely. Its so full of the biggest assholes. Even the nice part behind Central near MICROCENTER. Total gang stalking hotspot. All the worst yuppie assholes.


Only Harvard has redeemed itself in this over time.


For some reason, Tory Row keeps us safe here also. Dunno what thats about.  I feel it though...dont even know if its protection from the living or the dead. Doesnt matter i guess.


No comments: