MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

For years I've had here a disclaimer that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts and vids on the connected YouTube channel.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Reader Posts Link to Billboard with Message About Being Targeted

"Jeremy said...

You might not be aware of this, but a billboard has been posted on a highway in Wisconsin.

Picture plus explanation http://areyoutargeted.com/2010/12/welcome/

Not sure if anything's going to come of the billboard, but thanks to the revelations coming from Wikileaks, this sort of thing seems a lot more credible to the GP than it did a year ago.
12/9/10 1:56 AM"

Thanks Jeremy. No I was not aware of this. Not aware of much these days. That is why I appreciate when comments from readers are informative and about solutions.

No comments: