TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Being A TI Means Having To Be Kept Down For Life-Becuz No One Wants Any Clues To Mass Mind Control and the NWO Revealed To The Public

Its also hard to watch new immigrants having opportunities while we dissidents are kept down, harassed and shunned by society.

ISNT IT TIME WE ADMIT THAT AMERICA AS IT IS TODAY NO LONGER WANTS PEOPLE LIKE US AND MOST AMERICANS ACCEPT THIS NEW AMERICA AND DONT WANT ANY INTERFERENCE IN THIER PART IN THE NWO?

Why waste your time? Its just hard to admit that the USA is akin to a country you read about in history where people were so oppressed they left for a better life. Becuz always the oppressor used methods like keeping material things from it's people and more overt psy ops to control people. America has found a winning formula where you pay people off with material things if only they go along with the oppression of themselves and dissidents and its done very covertly and quietly so that no one outside the US can claim that the USA isnt a champion of human rights.

I havent been treated very well in the US I will tell you that. People seem to down right hate me as well as think they are clever for either watching me get fucked over or being part of getting paid to fuck me over. And thats all it is usually- they are being paid. And if its corrupt authority paying them, then why should they be afraid of consequences? In fact, secretly they feel they are saving the country by destroying Targeted Individuals. I kid you not.

A homeland has alot of power over people's minds, probably THE most power. More than thier families or thier religious gods. Ive had more than one person stress to me that they or others were getting paid to gang stalking me, obviously to death. And plenty of people in the street seem to know it as well.

The most mysterious thing about this is when perps who are just supposedly locals in the community seem to gain a sense of satisfaction from being part of gang stalking someone like me. It doesnt make any sense, unless of course most of humanity is totally evil and someone like me just didnt realize that MOST PEOPLE are evil in nature with some exception, and one sees this only when there is a concerted effort of people to do something like gang stalking a Target.
Why else would people have had such a sense of what seemed like personal satisfaction? That is something I still dont understand and never will. It was the most bizarre part of this experience and ever time I recall a person's face in a certain situation and I relive the experience and see thier faces and the way they acted- I still dont quite understand why so many people were as cruel as they were to someone they didnt know and seemed to get off on my being destroyed as if I had slighted them personally- especially when this entire thing is just about the govt not wanting to pay my mother and probably myself according to the Dept Of Energy, for her being a documented radiation experimentee as well as obviously not wanting me to go to therapists due to having memories from RA.

Unless there are a very high number of people in one pedophile networks or the Satanic cult networks in MA and other parts of the country. Boston and Cambridge seem to be absolutely loaded with people in on this. People who seem to be very cruel and have no human feelings at all. From every walk of life. Its something I will never understand about this phenomena. Never.
Unless they are indeed a huge pedophile network, then of course I understand becuz those people are selfish, heartless, greedy people who manipulate to get thier own way and silence thier victims and thats ALL they do in life. It was shocking to experience so many of them here in Cambridge and Boston.

Ultimately the system is trying to 'cure' my having an alter system. To erase memories completely so that I have nothing to go to therapy for and cant be hypnotized and recall anything incriminating. If I fully realize my situation and work directly as an activist for the issues I write about in these blogs then they will have succeeded in destroying my internal worlds which means no artwork, no writing, no creativity. There will be absolutely no private space for myself left at all. Their system of GS makes the TI assist in thier own destruction, mind wipes and break down by ensuring that they have to act in the interest of those things to survive being gang stalked.

Theyve figured everything out. I even had one guy tell me that getting me to leave the country is part of gang stalking. He also said that all of this was being done becuz the powers that be wanted to make sure that experimentees and programmed people were left with "some kind of life". Which is again total bullshit becuz if only Survivors were left alone, were could have had great lives minus the ruined health and destroyed minds. Minus the loss of intelligence and talent. These are all part of the constant excuses that are part of brainwashing the Targeted Survivor constantly day in and day out that does not end.

People who arent in on this dont look at me and realize I am being controlled constantly and I am basically held captive and isolated and not allowed to have a life. They want to believe I am just homeless or crazy or whatever. Let me tell you how much money must be going into the targeting of Survivors especially anyone connected to MK Ultra with documentation- its got to be very expensive. And they cant just give that money to compensate us becuz then they would have to officially admit what theyve done which they are trying to avoid at all costs.

BECUZ IF THE PUBLIC ARE TOLD WHAT MK ULTRA CONSISTED OF FULLY AND WHAT PROGRAMMING AND RA CONSIST OF THEY WILL BECOME CLUED IN THAT MASS MIND CONTROL IS TOTALLY POSSIBLE AND FEASIBLE in this era.

No comments:

Post a Comment