Advisory On Free Speech Rally In Boston This Weekend

MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

For years I've had here a disclaimer that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts and vids on the connected YouTube channel.

Monday, September 3, 2012

Obvious Police Harassment Drive By At North Shore Mall Peabody.

Tell Peabody cops and mall security to stay the fuck away from me while i am shoppinv in or aroud north shore mall.  Seriously.


Fuck any reports from those brainwashed snobs that frequent this cosumerist nightmare of a woman with a backpack and sleeping bag. I have money and need to buy some things. STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY OR I SUE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh well. You really can't expect anything else other than being closely followed and hounded constantly as a TI. I've learned long ago to just let them go. maybe they'll wear themselves out eventually, realizing that not everyone wants to go along with their BS. Also, they don't right any wrongs by living in their little pretend falsehood. Let them drag as many people into their world as they want. They still suck and they still and stupid and wrong. They just need to convince themselves they're right, by gaining a large following of their Stooges.

Anonymous said...

More great posts, and awesome, thought provoking Obama family/drone picture too.